Fellowship of the Drink VII: The Drinkers Awaken

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. I did that to my first beer fridge it was a sad day when it died and would have cost more to fix than get another one. All the stickers i had collected went out with it.

Now i buy a six foot sheet magnet and turn all my stickers into magnets so in the event of fridge failure I can keep them.

Oh ****!!! I did! I totally forgot to send a message, didn't I? I apologize.

Greatly appreciated! :mug:

It's starting to fill out nicely! It's my ferm fridge, so it should last a long time... I hope.

Pro Tip: Start in the middle and work your way out. Eventually, I'm gonna have a hard time filling the odd spots because I started on the outer edge. I guess I could start overlapping...

...I don't get it. The DNS servers are hosted by the registrar and the domain expires in November. Everything is accessible on my end - both what the FotD cname resolves to as well as the IP address directly. Very strange. :(

Everything is hosted on the same server as http://www.fermentrack.com/ - is anyone having issues with that as well?

Google's and Comcast's DNS both threw the error. OpenDNS's Familyshield servers worked, however.

OK, pick order, here we go.

1. jimyson
2. afro lou
3. Scturo
4. Relampago
5. Schecter
6. imasickboy
7. cegan09
8. froggyfrog
9. fourfarthing
10. PaulR
11. orionol73
12. Thorrak
13. JDXX1971
14. jerbrew
15. TwistedGray

Capture.PNG

also, the internet seems still broken, because the hosting site works fine through a VPN, but not my normal internet. So tomorrow morning if it's still broken I'll re-host to get us through the picks.

Here's the time slots to go with the pick list. We start at 6PM tomorrow. Shoot me a pick list if you need to.

6:00 jimyson
6:05 afro lou
6:10 Scturo
6:15 Relampago
6:20 Schecter
6:25 imasickboy
6:30 cegan09
6:35 froggyfrog
6:40 fourfarthing
6:45 PaulR
6:50 orionol73
6:55 Thorrak
7:00 JDXX1971
7:05 jerbrew
7:10 TwistedGray

Holy carp, I'm not used to picking this high. :confused:

You only got it because I ducked out ;)

Damned fine offers I'll be enjoying watching the picks as this entire weekend I'll be drinking non-stop... First beer tomorrow is Flora from HF. Starting bottle share @3pm lol

Woot!!! Don't mean to brag, but #2 is the best spot, highest pick without having to run the next round! [emoji1][emoji16] (sorry jimyson, and thank you cegan09!)

The internet seems to still be broken. Pictures work for me at work, and through a vpn, but not at home. We'll blame DNS mysteries. I have re-hosted the pictures to hopefully make them work for today.

I've seen a few pick lists float in. I'll respond shortly so you know I have them.

The internet seems to still be broken. Pictures work for me at work, and through a vpn, but not at home. We'll blame DNS mysteries. I have re-hosted the pictures to hopefully make them work for today.

I've seen a few pick lists float in. I'll respond shortly so you know I have them.

Pictures are back up, and I will send my pick list in a little bit.

I'll be including the one HB I have on hand. The count down is on, :ban:

Got my HB in hand, now I'm ready.

Probably too late. Not sure how I'd make that work.

almost ready, jiymson is up first. I have his pick if he doesn't show

Back