Fellowship of the Drink VI: All Crying Samwise's will be Flogged

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even better, or even better yet is that you're eating off either a salad plate or a serving platter. Or maybe you're not eating off of it, but it sure looks like it.

Serving platter.... and yes, used it as a plate after using it to bring the meat in off the grill.

Finally shipped my offer!

You must not have 3 kids that are 4 and under.

I wish I could get that much in.

Ha ha! My kids are grown, all 4, a main reason got into brewing in the first place. However, we are in care of our 2 and 8 year old grandkids. The 2yr old is legally disabled. 2nd time around "parenting" tho so **** it, do what you love!

Working compressed shift helps..

Ha ha! My kids are grown, all 4, a main reason got into brewing in the first place. However, we are in care of our 2 and 8 year old grandkids. The 2yr old is legally disabled. 2nd time around "parenting" tho so **** it, do what you love!

Working compressed shift helps..

I hear you! Street cred.

I do have to say that I'm looking forward to raspberry hard lemonade. Now if I can only hold myself back from adding more corn sugar in once fermentation gets moving.

:ban:

I gotta remember to take a picture of the awesome shipment that landed on my door this week before I drink too many. Super excited for the scotch barrel Abyss.

In other news. Have the new thread written up. Going to hit post today. will post the link in here when I do.

Someone else got a box today. Need to see a pic so I can remember what all my drunk self packed. It feels like I have typed those words before.

I got an awesome box today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check it out fourfarthings home brews are adorning each far side.

0602171722.jpg

Got an amazing box from@PatrickGoss today. Trying to get the kiddos in bed so I can get a decent picture. (Might have to be 2 pictures with everything in that box.) Lol

Ok, like I said, this was a CRAZY box. You can keep me waiting any time @PatrickGoss. I'll toss up a quick list in case you can't really tell what things are from the picture to remind you, lol.
Three Floyds - (2) Zombie Dust IPA, (2) Gumballhead Wheat, (2) Robert the Bruce Scottish ale, 1 Alpha King APA, 1 Space Station Middle Finger APA, 1 Artic Panzer Wolf imperial IPA, 1 Crack the Skye Imperial coffee stout, 1 Dark Lord imperial stout, 1 Teku, and 1 Zombie Dust patch.
People's Brewing - 1 Moundbuilder IPA, 1 Space Cowboy IPA, 1 Captain Jack Strap Imperial Stout, 1 People's Shaker Pint
Troegs- Mad Elf Ale and Scratch Series Sour
Burn 'Em Brewing - The Hop Parade IPA
Evil Czech Brewing - Stalin's Darkside Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
18th Street Brewery - Devil's Spear barrel aged barley wine
Taxman Brewing - Deduction barrel aged dubbel
And finally, 1 unnamed home brew that I'm dying to know more about?

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

Ok, like I said, this was a CRAZY box. You can keep me waiting any time @PatrickGoss. I'll toss up a quick list in case you can't really tell what things are from the picture to remind you, lol.

Three Floyds - (2) Zombie Dust IPA, (2) Gumballhead Wheat, (2) Robert the Bruce Scottish ale, 1 Alpha King APA, 1 Space Station Middle Finger APA, 1 Artic Panzer Wolf imperial IPA, 1 Crack the Skye Imperial coffee stout, 1 Dark Lord imperial stout, 1 Teku, and 1 Zombie Dust patch.

People's Brewing - 1 Moundbuilder IPA, 1 Space Cowboy IPA, 1 Captain Jack Strap Imperial Stout, 1 People's Shaker Pint

Damn bro. @patrickgoss does pack a mean box. I gotta send him a lil sum sum

21 bottles of beer on the table.....21 bottles of Beeeeeerrrr.....take one down paaasssss it around........

Glad everything made it! Hops fade, better get those ipa's back down to drinking temp.

The HB is an imperial stout aged on oak, bourbon, and vanilla. It is well aged and ready to go. Little to no carb and quite dry. 1.145 down to 1.030.

Cheers!

They are all safely stashed in the beer fridge. Again, thanks so much. And the HB sound amazing, can't wait to start cracking them open.

Ok everyone, here is the Fellowship of the Home Brew I thread link. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?p=8038279#post8038279

I realized we're going to be out of town if we decide on a 3 week time table so I extended it as opposed to shorten it. Let me know how you feel about it.

Also, can someone explain again how you relabel the links? I forgot and I can not inspect my own post from FotD VI. Thanks

Desktop way to rename

Copy the link you want to rename

Click the button on top that has the earth/link pic

Paste the link in the menu that opens up

Add the new link name to the highlighted area

Latest posts

Back