Fellowship of the Drink VI: All Crying Samwise's will be Flogged

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@gromitdj I have your shipment all boxed up and ready to drop off at FedEx.
Come on with that address, can't wait to see what you think.

20170513_234920.jpg

I'm have neighbor who is celiac and I want to surprise her with some gluten free beer. "Coors peak copper lager" is only sold in Washington and Oregon. Is there anyone in that area willing to send me some for cash or trade?

There's multiple wide ranging gluten free beers in my area. Does she only drink lagers?

Let me poke around and see what's available right now. I know there's way better stuff here than friggin' Coors.

PM me. This is very cool of you.

Thanks all for your kind words! Hope I helped stream lined for future rounds. Couple of side trades to finish of May, but I'll be taking summer off FotD. Several trips and kid activities planned. Want to see everyone make me regret not partaking! 😉

@gromitdj I have your shipment all boxed up and ready to drop off at FedEx.
Come on with that address, can't wait to see what you think.

I recognize that box!

This round looks like it was a good one - sorry to have missed out. Looking forward to round VII - Hopefully after I've had a chance to find some new, interesting beers!

There's multiple wide ranging gluten free beers in my area. Does she only drink lagers?

Let me poke around and see what's available right now. I know there's way better stuff here than friggin' Coors.

PM me. This is very cool of you.

Cool, we have Omission, but that is reduced gluten. 100% gluten free beers are a lot harder to find. As far as I've read 100% gluten free is difficult to make taste good and the coors one is actually supposed to be one of the better ones.

LOL. That's probably what I would have thought to but it's for my neighbors wife and my wife will probably be the one to give it to her.

Hey-o! Things are getting kinky now!

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

Btw, your homebrew was great! The wife and I loved it. That Hop Lube is darn tasty too!

Cool, we have Omission, but that is reduced gluten. 100% gluten free beers are a lot harder to find. As far as I've read 100% gluten free is difficult to make taste good and the coors one is actually supposed to be one of the better ones.

Glutenburg is a European beer that we have access to, 4 kinds mixed reviews

My latest shipment to @tlucarelli is on its way. :rockin:

Dropped 2 boxes off to FedEx today. One for the FOD offer to @madscientistbrewNq and one goodie box to @TBC. Should be there by Friday just in time for the weekend.

Downside to FotD: I have too much ****ing glassware. The previous FotD put me one glass over cabinet capacity. Having said that, I'm going to keep getting in on every single trade, and I'll just have to find a new place to store/display glassware.

Downside to FotD: I have too much ****ing glassware. The previous FotD put me one glass over cabinet capacity. Having said that, I'm going to keep getting in on every single trade, and I'll just have to find a new place to store/display glassware.

Couldn't agree more with this post. Too much glassware but I really enjoy this trade group and all the different beer that comes out of it.

That, imho, is a sign of the success with this thread. Agreed tho. How about mandatory stickers?? 😀

lol I've resorted to storing glasses on top of the kitchen cabinets because I'm so overflowing. :ban: :ban:

We get at least one glass from every brewery we visit. 80 breweries last count. Plus duplicates, glass from here. Then there's Taco Macs beer of the month with a free glass. I have about 6 or 8 boxes packed away waiting on a display case by the bar and an armoire full.

^^^^ Ha, This looks like my box to you. Should also be out tomorrow.

Back