Fellowship of the Drink V: The Fellowship Drinks Bock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@UglySister your package hit Billings already. I'd drive to the center and pound on the door, Waldos not getting any younger! 😉

My package will be shipped by Monday. I've been communicating the delay with Afro Lou as well. I spent the longest 5 days in the hospital of my life. Finally out and catching up after some unplanned PTO at work. Planned PTO is hard enough to catch up from, nevermind the other way around. It's brutal!

@UglySister your package hit Billings already. I'd drive to the center and pound on the door, Waldos not getting any younger! 😉

Yeah, I've been tracking it. Looks like Monday for a delivery. So anxious!

My package will be shipped by Monday. I've been communicating the delay with Afro Lou as well. I spent the longest 5 days in the hospital of my life. Finally out and catching up after some unplanned PTO at work. Planned PTO is hard enough to catch up from, nevermind the other way around. It's brutal!

Definitely kept me well informed, and, of course, no worries about any delay!!! I still haven't shipped yet, but that's because work got crazy, and I'm a lazy slacker! (Sorry again @PaulR. And @UglySister. And @tlucarelli... [emoji51])

Redtab78 's package of greatness landed a few minutes ago........
Redtab78 FOTD V.jpg

all arrived intact. can't wait to try em and thanks for the extra 4pk of Odin's Gift.
thank you again.

Was out of town most of last week, but came home to a lovely box from @froggyfrog that made all the driving worth it. Very excited, cheers!
20170424_134115_zps3r5msakr.jpg

Like Christmas in April! Thank you Piano Man!
I see you included one of your brews. I'm especially excited to try that one. Please tell me what it is.
Electric Jellyfish crowler is floating in bowl of ice water as I type. To be consumed shortly.
Again, thanks for throwing in the Waldos!
Cheers! 🍻

IMG_20170424_171021054.jpg

I see you included one of your brews. I'm especially excited to try that one. Please tell me what it is.

Electric Jellyfish crowler is floating in bowl of ice water as I type. To be consumed shortly.

Cheers! [emoji482]

Put the yellow rose in the ice water. You will not regret it.

Cheers! 🍻

I think its a blueberry hard lemonaid, BL? So glad it all made it safe and sound, enjoy my friend!

After one hell of a few weeks, I dropped my offer off to FedEx today for Afro Lou. 4 days, Dude. Enjoy.

I'll be out on my porch at 6am, waiting for that lovely white blue and orange truck, on Tuesday!

Many thanks, again!

@Redtab78, your package is out for delivery! Hope everything made it in 1 piece, lol. :)

@brizzo your package should have arrived yesterday. Let me know if you ran into any issues!

Edit: scratch that, just saw your pic. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back