Fellowship of the Drink V: The Fellowship Drinks Bock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering..... but why couldnt we just start picks on friday and each person waits for themperson before him/her? Not that i care either way, ill be up and ready like NFL draft day.....i have absolutely 0 clue what to pick, i want them all, my own included, lol but theremare a few pieces of glass wear that i like over others, so i guess ill rank based off that

you gave into the masses, you've release the mayhem :tank:

It's going to take me a while to make a list. I vote we hold to the saturday plan. This is a tough round.

Also, as a past host, it really is interesting to see just how many people get something from their top 5, even at the very bottom of the pick list.

I group my picks. I'll have a few that I definitely want, tier 1, but any of the few would equally be fine. Then I'll have tier 2, which is a bunch that I'd be happy with, but just didn't reach out and grab me. Tier 3 is a bunch that might have one beer I probably won't drink, (usually a sour). And tier 4 is the ones I really don't want, (local to me or mostly sours).

In the previous four FotD's I've picked something from tier 1 every time.

That's why this works for me. My list is pretty much the exact opposite. Definitely enjoying one of my favorite sours from Finback at the moment - a can of which may or may not make it's way into the box. We'll see. ;)

Anyone want to trade up for a free PintHousePizza crowler?

Why do I have a feeling the one slot I'd offer isn't exactly what you're hoping for...

I group my picks. I'll have a few that I definitely want, tier 1, but any of the few would equally be fine. Then I'll have tier 2, which is a bunch that I'd be happy with, but just didn't reach out and grab me. Tier 3 is a bunch that might have one beer I probably won't drink, (usually a sour). And tier 4 is the ones I really don't want, (local to me or mostly sours).

In the previous four FotD's I've picked something from tier 1 every time.

I can see this- lots of good choices. The more that I look at the offerings the more I think that my top 5 won't be other people's top 5. This is gonna be a fun pick-

Wow, second pick! So I guess all I really have to do is figure out my top 2 picks... That should make things a little easier, lol.

Wow, second pick! So I guess all I really have to do is figure out my top 2 picks... That should make things a little easier, lol.

Grumblegrumblegrumble

:ban:

200w-14.gif

So the guy that is being vouched for by the guy running this trade, and they are also good friends, ended up with the first pick. And it's Froggy's first time. How convenient.

I'm gonna call Shenanigans...

Just so I can watch everyone bicker and fight. Let the butthurt flow. I'll go get some popcorn. Lol! :ban:

(Dancing Banana Rule in effect: I cannot be blamed for any damage from anything I say, as long as it has a dancing banana afterwards. HBT truth.)

So the guy that is being vouched for by the guy running this trade, and they are also good friends, ended up with the first pick. And it's Froggy's first time. How convenient.

Just so I can watch everyone bicker and fight. Let the butthurt flow. I'll go get some popcorn. Lol! :ban:

(Dancing Banana Rule in effect: I cannot be blamed for any damage from anything I say, as long as it has a dancing banana afterwards. HBT truth.)

Not only that, but it means that he gets to run the next round. Wonder if imasickboy will get first choice that round...
(Just to add a little fuel to the fire.) :ban:
(Gonna throw the banana in, just in case the banana rule is legit. LOL)

You guys are a bunch of instigators. See what happens if one of you picks my offer. ;)

And I've already called @froggyfrog an ******* for getting first pick. Twice, actually.

Need more cats:

sue's cat.jpg

I knew there had to be something wrong with this whole thing. Are we sure Froggyfrog isn't just an alias for imasickboy? I mean he gets to run it twice and gets first pick twice. maybe froggyfrog will have another "friend" that gets vouched for.....mysterious. :ban:

There really is no other explanation for why I wouldn't get 2nd pick a fourth time in a row. :ban: :ban:

Not to mention it's funny how we never see @imasickboy and FROGGY together at the same time. :ban:

I think i'm going to need a package from both of them from different address to prove they're different people. Two beers a piece should be sufficient to shut me up, :ban::rockin::mug::ban:

I think i'm going to need a package from both of them from different address to prove they're different people. Two beers a piece should be sufficient to shut me up, :ban::rockin::mug::ban:
OP couldn't even be bothered to give me an original name - he called me Jeremiah, too. :)

Well, that's certainly going to be a problem, since we work together, and will both ship from work, (cheaper for us), and will both receive at work, (cheaper for the sender).

So, I guess you get no beers from us. ;)

On a side note, I don't think I told him that first pick runs the next one. I suppose he will find out shortly. :p

Not only that, but it means that he gets to run the next round. Wonder if imasickboy will get first choice that round...
(Just to add a little fuel to the fire.) :ban:
(Gonna throw the banana in, just in case the banana rule is legit. LOL)

Super legit. I believe it saved me from being temp banned before.

You can literally say whatever you want. When a mod messages you, you just say "but I had a dancing banana in my post" and "Trust me. It's cool. I promise." and all is good!

I believe I did that to Mr. Pawn. I messaged those exact words! Lol!

Actually, he probably thought it was an ingenious defense and let it go.

I love this place. :mug:

Well, that's certainly going to be a problem, since we work together, and will both ship from work, (cheaper for us), and will both receive at work, (cheaper for the sender).

On a side note, I don't think I told him that first pick runs the next one. I suppose he will find out shortly. :p

How convenient. :pipe:

Oh!... :ban:

I knew there had to be something wrong with this whole thing. Are we sure Froggyfrog isn't just an alias for imasickboy? I mean he gets to run it twice and gets first pick twice. maybe froggyfrog will have another "friend" that gets vouched for.....mysterious. :ban:

There really is no other explanation for why I wouldn't get 2nd pick a fourth time in a row. :ban: :ban:

Pretty sure 3 bananas is playing...

:ban:

I just fattened up my offer with 4 additional beers of what i think is a pretty amazing local "Nordic" Amber ale brewed with juniper berries.....the name will be a suprise to the recipient ��

I just fattened up my offer with 4 additional beers of what i think is a pretty amazing local "Nordic" Amber ale brewed with juniper berries.....the name will be a suprise to the recipient ��

Someone should call CNN. First Froggyfrog is an imposter, now you adding more beers.

Edit: where's the damn dancin banana when you need him?! Yet another mobile fail.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1492139713.116108.jpg

Well if I get two packages from the same address I'll still **** up I promise :ban:

4th is Awesome! Beginners luck I guess. Picking is gonna be pretty random for me. Biggest problem is I want every one.

Back