Fellowship of the Drink Trading Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope everything gets packed and shipped well for everyone.

Remember, give work addresses if you can receive packages there, it'll save the shipper some money. UPS and FedEx charge more for residential shipping.

Pack well, and cross your fingers. No one likes soggy boxes!

Yippppeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

That was fun, I will have to pay attention and catch the next one.
Thank you Scturo, I had a blast. I will ship Bigfish713 his package asap.

:mug::mug::mug::mug:

Thinking of eliminating the mandatory glassware for the next one. You can still offer some up, it just won't be mandatory.

Keep glassware, it adds a nice wrinkle. Especially if the glassware is a sampler or something different.

New thread for the next. Lock up first one and start with a new one and number it #2 and so on.

The glassware is a burden for packing, as it's more fragile than bottles. But, it does differentiate this trade from most of the others. It lends a definite uniqueness to the trade.

I would love to see a homebrew-only trade. Or one that requires homebrew. I would expect more of them here on HBT, but it's ridiculously rare.

One final suggestion:

Too many of us are sitting here with 0 iTrader feedback. I encourage all involved in this to leave feedback for your sender.

Forgot to mention that the player who chooses first, gets to host the next round, :D (Looks at Thorrak)

Lot's of fun! Thanks to @Scturo and all his work. If a new thread is started for the next one, make an announcement in this thread, I want to know about it.

P.S.: I too like the glassware.

Yeah for sure post it up here. I will leave this thread in my folder. Yes the glass is worthy, a keepsake. I would be up to this every month or other as long I am working.

Oof. If that's the price I have to pay for good beer, it's one I'll pay happily. Keep your eyes peeled, the fellowship kicks off in 2-3 weeks.

Cool, I was only half serious. But if you think you can manage it, give it a go. The good thing is now that we've had one, the next one is easier. Everyone can give advice. :rockin:

Sorry - I was literally out of internet range for a few hours. Whatever I end up with is fine with me.

No worries bud, I'm just sorry you missed your high pick, Cheers :mug:

My shipment for tjosbourne is allegedly delivering by Tuesday.

This thread also induced an additional trade with a different individual, and it is also allegedly delivering by Tuesday.

Got mine today. And all I can say is WOW! b-boy really hooked me up! I was excited just to try the Valar Dohaeris Tripel. Then b-boy added an Ommegang IPA, two Southern Tier brews, and a Flying Bison barleywine. Thank you so much b-boy! Cheers all! :mug:

Thanks to @Thorrak, Mine's here too!

I'd post a picture but it would look just like the one he provided, so it'll have to wait until I pour one into my new favorite glass.

Packaged arrived from @Afro_Lou today. Thanks for the extras!! Got them chilling and can't wait to try Pliny and Blind Pig.

IMG_0576.jpg

Super excited to try these!! Going to do a Horizontal on Christmas of the Victory. Thanks muchos @nickfern

Also this thread prompted a side trade and I just shipped today and will arrive Wednesday, sent PM. Excited for that!

Glad everything arrived safely. Enjoy, the Head High is my personal in-state favorite.

I imagine a couple of oatmeal stouts were brewed just so you could safely receive your glass. ;)

Back