Fellowship of the Drink III: The Return of the (beer) kings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@skeezerpleezer, singybrue has decide to pass this round. So there is room for both of you guys.

I walk away for a few hours and I miss so much.

I would have been happy to bump it to 26 but skeezerpleezer sounded like he was voluntarily giving up the slot. Doesn't matter though, we're back to 25.

I am really struggling with what to offer. Indiana sours sounds like fun but I am having trouble finding corresponding glassware... And I feel a need to have the glass match at least one of the beers. My head hurts.

I am really struggling with what to offer. Indiana sours sounds like fun but I am having trouble finding corresponding glassware... And I feel a need to have the glass match at least one of the beers. My head hurts.

I did the same. Had to get glassware to match the beer.

Could get a glass from a local brewery, but I dislike the owner and especially after letting the head brewer go so his son could brew instead. Besides the food is not that good and service varies like crazy.

Went to a different local place to check out glasses because I like their logo. I thought they only had pint glasses, which I won't send because they are so "meh". We had dinner there on Friday and I forgot to even look at the glasses! I swear if my head wasn't duct taped on my neck...

Thought about looking for a couple more beers. Maybe throw in a sour or something. I know next to nothing about sours and I don't care for them so it makes finding something good difficult.

Went to a different local place to check out glasses because I like their logo. I thought they only had pint glasses, which I won't send because they are so "meh". We had dinner there on Friday and I forgot to even look at the glasses! I swear if my head wasn't duct taped on my neck...

I'll be honest - I prefer shaker pint glasses. They're thick, comfortable to hold, and widely available when I inevitably break them. Sure - they aren't the correct glass for most (any?) beer styles, but until I get an apartment several times larger than the one I'm in now I doubt I'll be able to acquire proper glassware regardless.

Sorry guys I have to bail on this round. The house building and selling of current one is really taking up my time. Good news is I'll be able to build myself a brew room.

Sorry guys I have to bail on this round. The house building and selling of current one is really taking up my time. Good news is I'll be able to build myself a brew room.

No worries. Good luck with all the house adventures.

Guess we have a slot open if someone wants to jump in.

I also regretfully have to back out this round also. Would definitely love to be in Rd.4 though. Had a leak in roof and turned out to be worse than anticipated and alot more money

I also regretfully have to back out this round also. Would definitely love to be in Rd.4 though. Had a leak in roof and turned out to be worse than anticipated and alot more money

Ok, good luck with the repairs.

This is what i have so far. If you sent in an offer and aren't on the list let me know. I don't think I've missed anything, but it's possible.

Fellowship of the Drink - FotD III: Return of the (Beer) Kings

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Participation & Offer Status

Active Participants with Offers:
cegan09
Relampago
afro lou
RevKev
Scturo
EcuPirate07
Thorrak
GaBrewZoo
Vellum
skeezerpleezer

Active Participants without Offers:
PatrickGoss
TBC
jimyson
JDXX1971
jerbrew
bigmike99
imasickboy
gromitdj
nickfern
pointcity-homebrew
hopstupid
Nickbtag
Homercidal

My glassware will not arrive until Friday.

I will submit a pic of the glassware from the website along with a pic of my offering.

Got a bunch of them.

I just realized that the time to submit for this round was 1 week shorter than in round 2. Sorry about that, I think I had some dyslexia moments while looking at the calendar.

Few notes about the upcoming picks. I was going to stick with the same time we used for round 2, 2PM Eastern. If you don't think you'll be able to be around for the live picking make sure you get me a preference list by at least early Sunday morning.

I'll have the offer list posted by sometime on friday for everyone to pour over. Hopefully everyone can meet the deadline for submissions.

Finally got mine in.

I tried to up my game.

Really looking forward to the big post on Friday.

Cheers all!

Got a bunch of them.

I just realized that the time to submit for this round was 1 week shorter than in round 2
. Sorry about that, I think I had some dyslexia moments while looking at the calendar.

Few notes about the upcoming picks. I was going to stick with the same time we used for round 2, 2PM Eastern. If you don't think you'll be able to be around for the live picking make sure you get me a preference list by at least early Sunday morning.

I'll have the offer list posted by sometime on friday for everyone to pour over. Hopefully everyone can meet the deadline for submissions.

Pfffffttt........ Kings dont like to wait....... Bring me the Royal brew NOW you wretched wench.........Oh crap SWMBO again, I better go hide.:(:(:(;):D:D

:mug::mug::mug:

Submitted my offer last night. Looking forward to the big event! I hope I did ok by everyone. My glass was only a 12 ouncer, but I liked it so much I bought one for myself!

Reminds me I have to build a new glass shelf for all my beer glasses. I don't want the wife to think I need to stop collecting them anytime soon!

Ditto here too. For some reason she thinks 50 is enough.

Right? I mean, how much happiness is too much?

The more I get, the harder it is to pick one to use, though. But I have a problem with making decisions. Maybe designate a different shelf to a different day of the week. Kind of narrow it down some.

Love my beer glasses. Wanting glasses from different breweries across the country, is part of the reason this thread was started. Looking for a Treehouse glass if anyone is close. Will trade beer also of course.

Latest posts

Back