Fantasy Football 2015, League #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 weeks left. Will need some luck, but I'm not completely out of the game yet. I'll take it.

I have never been happier at forgetting to adjust my roster. Left Watkins in the lineup and the bum finally pulled one through for me!

And man are the Browns getting creative at finding ways to lose!

Is there any interest in a consolation bracket champion that gets a bomber? Or at least between members who respond in the consolation bracket? I'm know I'm sending a bomber to the winner but I'm still feeling lucky!!!!

Need to wait and see who ends up in the consolation bracket.

My team is firing on all cylinders this week. It's about time!

Last night's game couldn't have gone much better for me, fantasy-wise. Who knows what's happening in that division though, what a cluster.

Could be a very interesting final week with those two final playoff spots up for grabs. @mcbaumannerb , winner gets in!

Almost time for the playoffs folks!!

Looks like we have 2 teams that have a lock for the playoffs:

airlock snifters anonymous @ski12568
fuzzy baby ducks @poobah58

and an incredible 5 teams fighting for the other 2 spots:

fluffy bunnies @tomchukj
big green machine @BGBC
hopcones @mcbaumannerb
sacks of life @hello
mighty boom booms @sompls

I hope you all enjoyed the season as much as I have up to this point! Still tons of good football to be played in both the championship and consolation bracket. As always, side bets between the losers bracket are encouraged if all players agree. Im not sure I will even make it that far this year though.... Cheers!

Got worried when I saw J Stewart DNP, but looks like 9 players on the panthers got non-injury related DNPs :confused:

Almost time for the playoffs folks!!

Looks like we have 2 teams that have a lock for the playoffs:

airlock snifters anonymous @ski12568
fuzzy baby ducks @poobah58

and an incredible 5 teams fighting for the other 2 spots:

fluffy bunnies @tomchukj
big green machine @BGBC
hopcones @mcbaumannerb
sacks of life @hello
mighty boom booms @sompls

I hope you all enjoyed the season as much as I have up to this point! Still tons of good football to be played in both the championship and consolation bracket. As always, side bets between the losers bracket are encouraged if all players agree. Im not sure I will even make it that far this year though.... Cheers!

I believe I am out now. :-(

If you win and Mighty Boom Booms win, there would be 4 teams at 8-6 all going for the 4th spot, and it would come down to points for.

Somebody check me on that tho.

If you win and Mighty Boom Booms win, there would be 4 teams at 8-6 all going for the 4th spot, and it would come down to points for.

Somebody check me on that tho.

I believe that's right. It would be points and head to head record, plus factoring in who all has lost to whom in the 8-6 spots, to determine who gets the forth playoff bid. Seeding becomes a headache this late in the season, that's why nfl.com does all the work for me. :D

Is that defined somewhere in the settings? Based on the standings I always thought the tie break was just points for

Is that defined somewhere in the settings? Based on the standings I always thought the tie break was just points for

Everything else being equal (which is almost impossible since we have all played almost everyone else), two people with the same record would be seeded based on points. I'm not sure if theres a detail on how they seed, its the nfl default though

A David Johnson touchdown would have been nice (came damn close to one), but feeling decent about the start of this matchup so far...

I was feeling like this week would stop my slide. Then ingram went down and someone got spiller b4 me. We shall see what happens.

Good luck all. No matter what happens its been a fun league, even if I do hate 16 team leagues this was worth it. Everyone was competitive throughout the year which is hard to find.

Did somebody say they may be interested in a loser bracket side bet? :)

I'm in on a side bet if I qualify for the losers bracket. My team is finally coming alive, unfortunately it took almost the whole season.

I was feeling like this week would stop my slide. Then ingram went down and someone got spiller b4 me. We shall see what happens.

Good luck all. No matter what happens its been a fun league, even if I do hate 16 team leagues this was worth it. Everyone was competitive throughout the year which is hard to find.

Here's hoping Hightower gets the touches.

The day after I finally decide to drop spiller...

Well not a great week for either of us, but I caught some luck with Dalton going down early. Still knocking on wood that Beckham doesn't go negative...

WOOOOO! I barely made the consolation bracket!! Everyone else up for a side bet? I might as well send out two boxes for this league.

Looks like there is no side bet for the consolation bracket this year. Just playing for bragging rights to be the best of all the losers. :D

Back