HBT Fantasy Football 2015, League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finsfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you all are ready for another great year of HBT fantasy football! Like last year, we will be playing a 16 person league, with 4 of the top teams playing for a championship spot. Winner gets beer from the 15 losers!

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2274604

This is only open to HBT members in the Contiguous United States.

FOR NEW MEMBERS, PLEASE PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVITE.

By signing up for this league, you agree to be active for the entire season. If something does come up, please let me know and we can get another member to take over you team.

You are also agreeing to send the winner of this league beer. We will keep this the same as last year and only require to send a bomber (or 22oz) of quality commercial craft beer. Of course, extras and home brews are always welcome. The winner of the league will be responsible for getting their shipping information out to the other 15 of us.

You must send beer to the winner to be able to join in next year. If you do fail to send a small congratulatory box of beer to the winner, you will not be able to participate in this league in 2016.

The current draft date is set for August 23, at 2:00pm EASTERN. It is a live draft, and participation is recommended but not required. If you cannot make it, your team will still be drafted automatically.

If there is anything you have questions on or concerns about, please dont hesitate to PM me.

Fantasy Football names and HBT names:
@finsfan -------------------------ISO beer
@barley_bob --------------------gumballhead
@Talldan ----------------------lupulin threshold shifters
@firerat ------------------------Rodents Ablaze
@brewcephus ------------------show me your TDs
@lupulinaddict -----------------beer hunters
@brewser_ ---------------------the yeastie boys
@mhurst111 -------------------dead hookers
@jakeasaur ---------------------Nati All Stars
@wyobrewer -------------------C.R.E.A.M.
@darwin18 ---------------------Just end the season
@wobrien ----------------------Im With Stoopid
@jeff5005 ---------------------Belgian Bombers
@sudbuddy -------------------MrStinkerTinker
@grathan ---------------------Grathan
@thecadjockey ---------------drunkernaughts

I will try this agin, with hopes of better results. Any chance of drafting closer to the beginning of the season? And at night?

I'm in and will respond to the invite email soon. I'll think of a team name by then too

I will try this agin, with hopes of better results. Any chance of drafting closer to the beginning of the season? And at night?

Can you PM me your email so I can send an invite?

I'm in and will respond to the invite email soon. I'll think of a team name by then too

Let me know what your team name is once you register, thanks!

@finsfan I still haven't gotten an invite in my email, can you please try sending it again?

Hey fins I didn't get the email. Checked my junk too and didn't see it in there.

Wow, we're almost full already?! Welcome, all, to the league!

@Finsfan, can you post the draft order in advance again this year? Plenty of time to do that, but I'll appreciate it whenever you get around to it. Also, I'm going to change my team name at some point. Montee Ball doesn't seem like a good banner to fly under any more.

Any chance to get the draft a week later, which will be after the third week of preseason for most teams. That is the week starters play much of the game and chance of injury greatly increases, leading to potentially drafting injured players and wasting a valuable pick in a 16 team league. That's my vote.

I think I'm going to be canoeing in the Boundary Waters that weekend so I'd rather not change it, just my .02

I'll be in Yellowstone on both of those Sundays, so I'll be counting on the auto-draft computer to treat me right.

I don't like it myself, but not much I can do about it. I just hope I don't get RG3 as my QB... :D

I'm not sure about NFL.com, but on other fantasy football sites, you can set your own pre-draft rankings. And when you do, you can boot players off of your list that you absolutely do not want to draft at any point. For anyone who's autodrafting, I think it would be well advised to take a few minutes to do that.

Changed my team name to Gumballhead to match my logo. I can't have that that bad Montee Ball juju over my head for another season. Decided to pick a winner!

Looks like the league is now full with the addition of @thecadjockey !!!!!

Let me know if you guys have any questions. The draft is set for THIS Sunday at 2pm EST. If you cant make the draft, I highly recommend you setting up your player rankings for auto draft. quite a few teams did very well last year with auto draft so its not the end of the world to miss the draft.

Latest posts

Back