Fantasy Football 2015, League #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My team is a giant pile of turds inside a dumpster fire. I couldn't even beat a team that started 2 inactive players.

Hey - I resemble that remark.
It's sad that in week one I actually had 5 inactive players (was forced to start 2 of them). I'd already written this week off before any of the Sunday games started - better to be lucky than good sometimes I guess.

Considering I haven't had anyone play yet, it's hardly surprising.

Obviously I should have more points than you at this point, just glad 50% of those players actually did well!

BTW, you schit talking game is terrible. You aren't supposed to be rational about it. :D

Say something to get me worked up and THEN I'll up my game. ;)

Like mentioning how great the Brownies are?

johnnyjersey.0.jpg

This game is stressing me out. A couple long looks to Marshall that have been well covered so far, but if one of those gets through, it's all over for me this week...

EDIT: Damnit. 48 yarder off the upright. That's it, not watching the 2nd half...

Yeah, he's sucking almost as bad as the Eagles O-line!!

Its always a love/hate relationship with me and the first 4 or so weeks of the NFL season. So many expectations or assumptions coming true or being proven WAY wrong, like Murray for example. Always hard to predict who will have a big year. I figured the Colts offence would have scored 100 points at this point of the season already and then last night happens! :eek:

Of course i pick sunday to travel back from Denver and of course the plug in in the hotel didnt actually charge my phone and i couldnt swap out Lynch for rawls......GAHHHH well i can hold out hope Arod blows tonight but doubtful but i can cross my fingers.....oh and miamis D can go blow a goat for that "performance".

yea like i said ive already sacrificed my goat for this week so its in the hands of Zultan

Another week, more game winning points left on the bench...

I think I'll spend some time this week thinking about what to send to the winner.

Looks like you won thanks to the Eagles D. You only had M Bryant on the bench this week that went big, that's not bad IMO. Plus, Rothlesberger is hurt so how could you know the 3rd stringer would have gave Bryant a chance.

Looks like you won thanks to the Eagles D. You only had M Bryant on the bench this week that went big, that's not bad IMO. Plus, Rothlesberger is hurt so how could you know the 3rd stringer would have gave Bryant a chance.

Agreed that game couldn't have gone better for me.

Somebody had to take you down!

Latest posts

Back