Fantasy Football 2015, League #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed that game couldn't have gone better for me.

Somebody had to take you down!

Lol, it feels good being undefeated but I've had seasons with one loss and then I was out the first playoff match. I'm just worried about making the playoffs. A good record doesn't get you anything.

I did feel confident that I was gonna win this week but I should have know what Eli can do for a DEF

Google image search "Eli Manning swagger" and this is the first result returned.

portland-press-herald_3675644.jpg

Feel the wrath of my 1-5 team!!! Muhahahaha.....the comeback begins now!!!!!

I officially forfeit the remainder of the season. nothing worse than being beaten by more than 100pts. All my players on my team will be liquidated. Send me trade request of the beer your offering.

I officially forfeit the remainder of the season. nothing worse than being beaten by more than 100pts. All my players on my team will be liquidated. Send me trade request of the beer your offering.

I'll send a 40 for Forte

Not sure if this is a joke, but trading off players for no names guys isnt allowed and wont be tolerated here. You are more than welcome to make trades, but one sided trades just because you arent doing well and want to give up will not happen in this league. Again, not sure if you're joking for not, but had to just make that clear either way.

FWIW, I wasn't looking to trade no names for his. I genuinely thought I offered a decent trade. Albeit rejected. I'm interested to see what he does trade now.

How is it possible that my defense only scores 5 points with a sack, return touchdown, 20 points allowed, and 305 yards allowed? That seems like some interesting scoring, especially since my opponent scored 10 points with three sacks, 20 points allowed, and 270 yards? How is that even possible, never seen any defensive scoring like that.

How is it possible that my defense only scores 5 points with a sack, return touchdown, 20 points allowed, and 305 yards allowed? That seems like some interesting scoring, especially since my opponent scored 10 points with three sacks, 20 points allowed, and 270 yards? How is that even possible, never seen any defensive scoring like that.

Your defense does not get points for a return touchdown, only the player. Your actual defense has to score a touchdown, not special teams, get points. And 5 points is correct. 1 point for the sack and 4 for keeping the points under 20. No points for yards allowed over 300.

In that same conversation, I am looking to trade Atlanta Defense. Shoot me a trade proposal if anyone is interested.

Your defense does not get points for a return touchdown, only the player. Your actual defense has to score a touchdown, not special teams, get points. And 5 points is correct. 1 point for the sack and 4 for keeping the points under 20. No points for yards allowed over 300.

In that same conversation, I am looking to trade Atlanta Defense. Shoot me a trade proposal if anyone is interested.

Ok, guess I haven't been in any leagues in a long time where you don't get points for returns.

Womp womp. :drunk:

Did you see him at the end of the game? That look was him knowing he screwed me over. We will have words later..... :D

Edit: And would you look at that?! Im on a two game losing streak and I went up a spot. These commissioner privileges are paying off nicely. :)

Well shoot. Maybe Houston's D can hold Dalton to .15 points tonight and I'll end up squeaking by with a win.
Prolly not

Lost by 1.02, hurts. Leaving the win on the bench also hurts...

New week! Me and you fins!

Lost by 1.02, hurts. Leaving the win on the bench also hurts...

New week! Me and you fins!

I've already got this one in the bag. ;)

In other news, I am looking to unload Adrian Peterson for a WR, possibly two. PM me or send a trade offer if anyone is interested.

Yeeeeep. MY team took a major dump this week. Rivers with less than 6 points?! wtf. Ive lost Forrest for the season as well, but its not like he was doing much for me. Time to raid the cellar. I havent been beer shopping since Ive started drinking and Im sure I have plenty to pass along to the winner already purchased. :D

Im looking for a wr for the final push if anyone is looking for a trade. If you are willing shoot me an offer or a pm on who is available and we can work something out.

Latest posts

Back