Fantasy Football 2015, League #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finsfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you all are ready for another great year of HBT fantasy football! Like last year, we will be playing a 16 person league, with 4 of the top teams playing for a championship spot. Winner gets beer from the 15 losers!

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2273079

This is only open to HBT members in the Contiguous United States.

FOR NEW MEMBERS, PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVITE.

By signing up for this league, you agree to be active for the entire season. If something does come up, please let me know and we can get another member to take over you team.

You are also agreeing to send the winner of this league beer. We will keep this the same as last year and only require to send at least a bomber of quality commercial craft beer. Of course, extras and home brews are always welcome. The winner of the league will be responsible for getting their shipping information out to the other 15 of us.

You must send beer to the winner to be able to join in next year. If you do fail to send a small congratulatory box of beer to the winner, you will not be able to participate in this league in 2016.

The current draft date is set for August 23, at 4:00pm EASTERN. It is a live draft, and participation is recommended but not required. If you cannot make it, your team will still be drafted automatically.

If there is anything you have questions on or concerns about, please dont hesitate to PM me.

Fantasy Football names and HBT names:
@finsfan -----------------------Kansas Cultures
@sandstonecitybrew ----------Mistake by the Lake
@baseballsmitty ---------------drunk monkeys
@punity -----------------------bog city bruizers
@cliffmongoloid --------------cliff's mongoloids
@hello ------------------------sacks of life
@mcbaumannerb ------------hopcones
@ski12568 -------------------airlock snifter anonymous
@mauer_62 ------------------Mr Rodgers Neighborhood
@hezagenius ----------------TDs and Beer
@sompls ---------------------Mighty Boom Booms
@roscoebrewdog ------------Su Fu Brewdogs
@poobah58 -----------------Fuzzy Baby Ducks
@Tomchukj -----------------fluffy bunnies
@BGBC ----------------------Big Green Machine
@tbc ------------------------Big Gulp

Just want to confirm the draft time on the 23rd. When I look on nfl.com it shows as 2:00 MDT, but in the first post it says eastern time.

huh its not letting me see the league, keeps showing an error

weird says i dont have permission to view it, let me try the app see what it says

can you see what my user name is on the nfl site i might be logged into the wrong one

Yea really putting my best foot forward, which is why im taking Janikowski first overall

@poobah58 you do realize, considering your team name, you have to send a growler of that if you lose. :D

Oh come on bruh just drop the kickers off your predraft list and raise up RBs and WR youd like to have the wuto draft isnt really that bad as long as you take sometime to set your board to take off those that are ranked high but dont preform ala Darren ****ing McFadden!!!!!

We currently have 14 members signed up, but we may have sandstone dropping. So if that is the case, we still need 3 to fill it up to 16. If we dont fill up with any more interest, I will drop that down to 14 and just add another member.

anyone else who already isnt joined up, PM me with your email address if you want to join.

Come on people i really want a nice round 15 beers when i win, BTW look to saisons and RIS with you are making your choice :D

Hey @finsfan , what's the deal? Am I still in this league?

I asked everyone who played/payed last year who wanted to join this year and if I hadn't heard that you wanted to continue again this year, I removed you. I'll send you a PM and get you signed up.

I asked everyone who played/payed last year who wanted to join this year and if I hadn't heard that you wanted to continue again this year, I removed you. I'll send you a PM and get you signed up.

Please note the date...

:p

2015-08-19 10_09_09-Home Brew Forums - Re_ FFL #1.png

whoa dogged a bullet there thought i was going to miss the draft becuase my jet ski and tubing adventures but not to worry i read the wrong date and i can draft my winning team after all.

As of now, the league if full!! :rockin:

I still have not heard back from @sandstonecitybrew about dropping so he is currently still in the league. I will let everyone know if he does end up dropping.

Besides that, I cant wait for the draft on Sunday and for the season to actually start! :mug:

Back