Fantasy Football 2014 #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They let you do this randomly? Was it a one shot deal? I'm not a fan of my draft position. :(

It was random. When you go to the draft section to change draft order, there is a randomize button that puts out the list that you see. I really cant redo it so everyone is stuck where they are. PLus, you have a great spot :D

HBT Fantasy Football #2 still has one spot if anyone's interested. We're drafting at 11 AM PDT/2 PM EST today!

12 team standard rosters & scoring with the exception of 0.5 PPR.

Follow this link if you want to sign up and double your chances for free beer!

https://yho.com/nfl?l=419736&k=c254cced32038c50

Yo Fin, can you maybe indicate in the thread titles league #1 and league #2? I keep finding the HBT Fantasy Football 2014 first and this one last. :)

Just a reminder that the draft is this Sunday at 2:00pm EASTERN! I believe you can enter the draft room 30 minutes prior to it starting. Good luck everyone!

Yes, if you are not signed in or if you let your draft time expire if will auto draft the highest rated player for you. The teams that did auto draft last year did pretty dang good actually.

That might be my best bet...........muhahahaha Tony Romo #1

Going to be at Silverwood theme park tomorrow with my kids... Hopefully i get get on from my cell phone to do the draft?

Has anyone ever done a draft on an iPad? My computers are back in my office this hear and I'd like to be closer to the fridge. :D

Whew for missing the draft I'm not to sad about what got auto draft for me

It's nice to read this just a day after you draft the guy :ban:

Justin Hunter was the star of the night with four catches for 111 yards and two touchdowns on five targets. He caught a 4-yard touchdown from Jake Locker and a 64-yard touchdown from backup Zach Mettenberger. Hunter's ADP will definitely rise, and we continue to tout him as a sleeper heading into the year. He should be on your radar as a No. 3 Fantasy receiver with major upside.

My weakest area is definitely WR, but I think I'll be ok with M.Floyd, T.Williams, J.Hunter, M.Wheaton. Went with a group of young WR's. Hoping to find 2 sure starters in the group.

Oh come on haha you've got a top crop of wr right there haha. Wheaton will be a stud this year and Williams is romos most solid target. Played him last year as a rookie and he got me a ton of points t times.

Super happy with how the auto-draft did based on my rankings! You are all dead meat! And whoever got Jimmy Graham YOU SUCK!! :D

Oh come on haha you've got a top crop of wr right there haha. Wheaton will be a stud this year and Williams is romos most solid target. Played him last year as a rookie and he got me a ton of points t times.

Yeah I like my guys, but "romos most solid target"??? Really? Did you forget about that Dez guy?

Yeah I like my guys, but "romos most solid target"??? Really? Did you forget about that Dez guy?

Nope T.Williams will benefit from not being double teamed. It's just like with Wheaton so much attention being paid to the #1 that the number two will shine. Hell he had almost 800 yds receiving as a rookie and #3 receiver last year.

Nope T.Williams will benefit from not being double teamed. It's just like with Wheaton so much attention being paid to the #1 that the number two will shine. Hell he had almost 800 yds receiving as a rookie and #3 receiver last year.

I agree, but that doesn't make him romo's "most solid target". Agreeing with your points here, but your choice of words completely discounts Dez who's probably the 3rd best WR in the league and easily the best on the team.

I agree, but that doesn't make him romo's "most solid target". Agreeing with your points here, but your choice of words completely discounts Dez who's probably the 3rd best WR in the league and easily the best on the team.

Ok wrong choice of words. I'd still grab others before Dez and not be sad about williams. Also I'm kind of pissed that I missed the draft and couldn't grab Wheaton haha

Whoever has LeVeon bell and LaGarrette Blount, you may want to look for others to replace them for the first few weeks. They just got picked up on marijuana charges. I guess LaGarrette is just trying to live up to his name. :D

Back