Fantasy Football 2014 #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My team is steam rolling this week! Far exceeding projections. Solid chance I'll move to 3-0.

Meanwhile, I'm falling far short of my projections. Thought I was looking good after the 1pm games, but everyone in the afternoon games is killing me right now. It might come down to a Questionable Alshon Jeffery vs Bears D on Monday night...

Oh, and don't get me started on my bench...

Meanwhile, I'm falling far short of my projections. Thought I was looking good after the 1pm games, but everyone in the afternoon games is killing me right now. It might come down to a Questionable Alshon Jeffery vs Bears D on Monday night...

Oh, and don't get me started on my bench...

Ugh 40 points between two players left on my bench, now I'm in a close game. The fresh OldChub Nitro is somewhat comforting though :ban:

If not for my TE, I would not have finally won one. I can live with losing but winning none would have been a bummer. In other news, won my other 4 leagues which is pretty nice. :D

Managed to hang on to 4th place after the tough loss. Happy to be where I am with the toughest schedule in the league so far (most Points against at the moment)

Yup Gore 55 yrd TD and he gets credit for it and scores 30 on the day.. Sproles 82 yarder yet he gets nothing. I thought fins said that he fixed this bs in the rules for this year.. May not have made a difference today but I would have certainly drafted differently had I known that multipurpose players would not be allowed points again this year.

Yup Gore 55 yrd TD and he gets credit for it and scores 30 on the day.. Sproles 82 yarder yet he gets nothing. I thought fins said that he fixed this bs in the rules for this year.. May not have made a difference today but I would have certainly drafted differently had I known that multipurpose players would not be allowed points again this year.

Sproles got 4 for the punt return TD. I don't think I've seen return players get credit for yardage too.

Default on nfl.com is that punt and kick return touchdowns go to the defense and player, but nobody get points for the yards. It was this way last year too. If enough people want this changed though it can be done but it needs a majority vote.

I'd leave it as-is. As you said, it was like that last year and I like when things remain consistent. Like my losing streak. :p

Sproles got 4 for the punt return TD. I don't think I've seen return players get credit for yardage too.

That is correct. I think the only thing that would need to be changed, IMO, is that the player only gets 4 point for a return TD, but the defense gets 6. Not sure why they scored it that way but it should be the same amount for both.

Defense getting point for SPECIAL TEAMS plays is the problem. Sure when someone gets a pick 6, something that should 100% go to a Defense but to give the points and yards from an OFFENSIVE player that is playing on SPECIAL TEAMS to the DEFENSE ??? How does that make sense. I guess I have to dissagree that Punt return, and Kickoff return have anything to do with Defense they are SPECIAL TEAM and much closer to offense than defense right???

I could argue that a return team is closer to defense than offense, but anyway...

So what are you proposing?

So much more chatter in the HBT FFL #2 League than in this one it seems...should be the other way around! Where's the trash talk!?

I'm not good enough to trash talk haha. I'm just hear to ruin seasons

Back