EZBoil DIY Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsletten2001

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased the EZBoil DIY Kit from Auber Instruments? I just purchased one and looking for any tips on how to assemble this thing...

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=539

There are links at the bottom of the page indicated. I believe these are the instructions.

I got one for Christmas for my Basement Brewery project. Started assembling today. Just switches and plugs so far. A few notes. A couple missing screws, tapped holes not aligned, missing "reset" label, RTD sensor plug needs notches on the side for a proper fit, door latch assembled upside down and can not just flip it around. Nothing major, but still a little concerning about their QC. The schematic seems fairly straight forward. I will post any other issues or tips as I go in the next few days. Good Luck!

I hope my post didn't come across like I was putting them down. Their customer service has been great. I have emailed them a couple times and they have replied within a few hours. I emailed them today with my concerns and already are working on resolving them. (I fixed the small stuff in less than an hour). I'm sure they will do the same if you have any questions.

Back