extra stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csp

Reaction score
i've got a couple pounds of crushed crystal malt 60 and a can of coopers light kicking around in my brewcloset.anyone have any ideas on what to do with this stuff?

yeah after thinking about it, it's actually worthless. You should send it to me so I can dispose of it for you.

ok i'm running to the post office right now.you will probably get it sometime in the distant future.but then again this is the same postal service that has not delivered my 2 cornies(2 weeks!priority my left n*t).

Wait a second, you're expecting the Post Office to be sending those cornies AirMail to Hawaii? Are they coming from another island, or the Mainland?

If they're coming from the Mainland, it's gonna be a while, Bra! THey're putting them in a Matston container, and sending them on a boat. If you're on one of the outer Islands, it goes to Honolulu, (Sand Island, really) then climbs on a different boat, to go to your Island.

If I still had my cornies, (that I got for FREE) and I was still over there, (if you could have used pin-locks) I would have given them to you. (I had about 15 of them.)

Oh, if you are on Oahu, go and check out the Coca-Cola distributor, over by the airport, on Mapunapuna Drive. Last time I was there, (well, June 2000) they had dozens of pallets of pin-lock cornies, out back. Well over 1000 cornies.

steve

Latest posts

Back