Etiquette

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is when that stick has migrated from the bowl and has become the air in the whole room. Or worst case, the fumes are leaking from under the door and creating a zone of death nearby.
Matches and candles can sometimes get rid of or cover the stench, but all the flushes in the universe can not get rid of the stench.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what usually happens to me at such moments. Zone of death is an understatement. I'll usually be drainin all three legs at that point...then GRRRROOOOONNNNKKKApTTTHHHH. Sounds like somebody kicked a dinosaur in the butt at the wrong moment. And there all sittin in the living room & dinette drinkin,etc.......then that foul,wreeking odor of a big dead carp stuffed in a rotting punkin hits de ass like creeping death...:drunk:
**Just thought about this a moment more. Jet dragsters decompose anhydrous ammonia for fuel. Guess I gotta ease off decomposing Brown25 too much?...

Back