Etiquette Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww. I have had worse beers than Point... at least they aren't expensive!

If you guys are interested - I am quite fond of the Point Cascade Pale Ale.

I feel it is worth a try. I took two cases of it over to a motorcycle meet in Michigan couple years back, along with a bunch of other stuff and some of my home brew. The Point Cascade Pale Ale disappeared quite rapidly.

And, their root beer is superior IMHO.

The 2012 Blackale is decent too.

http://www.pointbeer.com/cascade-pale-ale/

Dynachrome said:
If you guys are interested - I am quite fond of the Point Cascade Pale Ale.

I feel it is worth a try. I took two cases of it over to a motorcycle meet in Michigan couple years back, along with a bunch of other stuff and some of my home brew. The Point Cascade Pale Ale disappeared quite rapidly.

And, their root beer is superior IMHO.

The 2012 Blackale is decent too.

http://www.pointbeer.com/cascade-pale-ale/

Ok, ok, I'll give them another try. If it has that Point off flavor, though, I'm dumping it.

The root beer is good. The off flavor must come from their yeast and not the water.

I remember the BlackAle being drinkable. I can't remember the others, I remember their cream soda and rootbeer being a fun drink.

Bumping one last time. 4 days left on the Kickstarter Campaign. He is about 2/3rds of the way there. If you live in Central Minnesota, or come to Central Minnesota on a semi-regular basis, or if you love beer and want to support the expansion of good beer, check it out and donate some money.

Ok I lied, one last bump. This Kickstarter is only active for less than one more day, and he just needs about 1400 more to make it happen! Almost 91% of the way there. If you got it in your heart to help push him over the top be sure to give soon! Thanks for all of your attention guys!

The Kickstarter is finished and he made it! Thanks for all of those here that donated, and make sure you make a trip to the Brainerd Lakes Area next summer to partake!

Wow!
4 years later, and I just stumbled back over this thread.

UPDATE: Jack Pine Brewery is going strong, and doing well, best local beer that is for sure. He is getting ready for expansion now! Check out his website for some pictures.

http://www.jackpinebrewery.com/

"

Thanks to the support of friends, new and old, our little brewery started serving the Brainerd Lakes area with fresh, locally-made beer in 2013. Our original brewery and taproom provided the opportunity to test the waters before sinking a boatload of cash into a warehouse full of stainless equipment. And because of your continued support and our amazing team, we opened a brand-new brewery and taproom in 2017. It's been a wild ride and I'm amazed at how Jack Pine has grown."

Back