Engineers??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdp

Reaction score
Forgive me if this Has been covered before.

Does anyone have a sense for what % of himebrewers are engineers?? It seems to be quite a lot.

I started homebrewing when a grad student in ChemE... (I do finance now)... but all the interest in measurements, gadgets, process is kinda engineering heaven.

That's true. I used to work as a petroleum engineer and worked a lot with geologists. Geologists have magical powers of divination. Never understood how they did it.

It's a seafood place that claims they use local sources. I like. It.

I never go to Cycle because they had or still do have a cash only policy. And they are pinky out type beer drinkers on there

Yep, I’m a 58%er too. I farm and ranch. Someone has to feed y’all, but most importantly, someone has to grow grains that we can turn into the sustenance of life.

Edit: Lol, just noticed, Holy necro.

Does sound engineer count? I can at least hear my pump getting air inside it from a mile away, and also hear when I have to remove the lid to prevent boil-over, even if I'm doing something completely else. Those sounds are embedded into me.

Back