• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedizzyd

Reaction score
I built this system about 6 years ago with the intention of eventually building out to a full 3 vessel HERMS setup. I never quite got around to doing all of that, but I’ve used the system (Panel/Boil Kettle/Mash Tun) to brew about 10 batches and all works as expected. There’s some scratches and normal wear and tear from moving place to place, but all is functional. This is a great starter package for someone who is looking to build out a system on a budget. I'm selling because I just don't have the time to brew very often anymore and I don't have the drive to finish building out the system. I live in Raleigh, NC and would prefer not to deal with shipping this large and expensive equipment, so I’m hoping to make a local transaction. I put this offer up a year or so ago without much traction, so I cut the price in half. Details below:

30 amp Kal (near-clone) Panel: The Electric Brewery
I built the control panel myself based on Kal's design. I’m certainly a hobbiest when it comes to wiring, but I do have an engineering degree and a strong attention to detail. I never installed the timer or voltage meters as I found them unessential

GFCI Subpanel
This 220V sub panel includes a breaker with a GFCI for safe panel operation with liquids. Also pictured is an extension cord to connect the panel to the brew kettle.

Keggle Boil Kettle
Professionally TIG welded keg that was responsibly sourced. Comes with heating element, dip tube, thermocouple, port for future level gauge, and removable insulation blanket.

Igloo Cooler Mash Tun
Standard 10 gallon igloo cooler mash tun with false bottom. Not pictured.

IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3935.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg

IMG_3941.jpg

I would much prefer to sell everything as a package, but would be willing to part out for the right price.

just the panel wort more in parts than 500, i have a similar panel that its meant for a RIMS and i really feel like buying just to have a back up panel, if you decide to ship probably i will buy it

just the panel wort more in parts than 500, i have a similar panel that its meant for a RIMS and i really feel like buying just to have a back up panel, if you decide to ship probably i will buy it

Sorry for the late reply. Looks like my email alerts went to spam and I forgot about the post! Trying to sell the system as a whole, but if I wind up having to part it out, I’ll keep your offer in mind.

Latest posts

Back