eBrew Supply Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drksky

Reaction score
I thought y'all might be interested in seeing a pre-made eBrew Supply 30A 2 PID panel. First impression? It's impressive.

I like to tinker, but it would have taken me months to put this thing together, and I haven't got THAT much patience.

panel_out.jpg

panel_in.jpg

glasses.jpg

Very nice! I just got my 30amp wired into my basement yesterday and I'll be in the market for a controller soon too and was thinking of going with their complete kit. I doubt I'll get the wiring as clean as that.

I've been debating between ebrewsupply complete kit and a pre-built brumatic on eBay.

Again, nice panel!

Looks good, on one hand i want to buy it whole like that, on the other hand i also wouldnt mind putting it together myself so i understand how its hooked up and can fix it myself if necessary.

It's so neatly put together that I could practically follow the circuits with my finger.

Thanks for the quick review and congrats on the new toy. I've been emailing with Ryan and may pull the trigger on the BIAB panel. Ryan seems like a great guy....very helpful and happy to customize to your liking. It's nice to see the inside of your panel. The wiring looks very clean. I wish they had some pics of the guts on their website.

I'm in the same boat - I could assemble the panel myself but it would take weeks and I'd rather spend that time brewing. I also want to be able to fix it and I have no doubt I could figure it out and source the parts if necessary.

Anyone have experience with their DIY kits? I'm wondering how well and easy their wiring instructions are to follow.

Anyone have experience with their DIY kits? I'm wondering how well and easy their wiring instructions are to follow.

Building one now. Well, I have been building since the start of the year. The instructions are very easy to follow, its a TON of work though. If you have any questions, Ryan is very helpful and quick to respond.

I would say if you are comfortable with DIY projects, and are capable of following instructions, you should have no problem. He includes a book that walks you through the principals of it all (how to wire your PID or BCS, wiring switches, estop, SSRs, etc) along with a series of wiring diagrams, breaking it down into steps (IE, low voltage wiring, 240v wiring, 120v wiring, etc) along with a final diagram that has everything shown.

Looks awesome. I'm looking forward to getting my order from ebrewsupply for my build. I missed Fedex yesterday! Hopefully start cutting some holes and painting this weekend!

I'm planning a brewery upgrade over the next year and I think I've settled on one of these DIY kits. Seems like he includes a lot of info for the handy types that might not be as fluent with electronics. I'm looking at the 30A single element plans and I like that he included some 'optionals' in the wiring diagram like an extra outlet for a pump or if you wanted to add a timer.

I used their DIY kit in my E-Brew build and it is a ton of work to get setup. Patience is your friend here.
My wiring looks no where NEAR as neat as theirs does but honestly, who will be looking in your panel other than you when you need to service it?

I take mine on its maiden dry run this weekend but on initial fire up, everything works great and the customer service with them is top notch.
Highly recommended in my book.

Back