Drunken Puffer's Double Chocolate Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milholen

Reaction score
here is a pic I used of my Stars and Stripes Puffer -- he looks drunk in this picture -- perfect for this label!

chocstoutMATT%20copy.jpg

Nice! I'm getting Photoshop Elements for my B-Day coming up here in a few weeks! I've been using Paint and Excel for the longest time and can't wait to see what can be done with Photoshop! Check out my Ginger Ale labels...all with Excel. :D !

the beer turned out phenomenal! I was concerned because I used 1lb of choc malt and 1 lb of cystal malt -- I was worried this was too much but after a few weeks the taste improved (became less harsh). The last bottle was awesome. My friends drank this stuff up like water. Im brewing another batch here in a few weeks. :cross:

Woodstone I would definelty reccommend switching to Photoshop -- you can do just about anything and once you learn the basics of the program it is very easy. Your excel labels are pretty sweet btw.

Latest posts

Back