Don't Drink Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dontdrinkbeer I've considered quitting Barleywine Is Life several times due to the overabundance of shitty meme content and general *****ebaggery of a large number of the members, but have stayed in because I genuinely enjoy a lot of the actual barleywine posts. But if this Tide Pod **** doesn't stop soon I'm gone.
It'll just be something equally obnoxious and played out to death next.
The complete lack of originality in that group is appalling.

dontdrinkbeer I've considered quitting Barleywine Is Life several times due to the overabundance of shitty meme content and general *****ebaggery of a large number of the members, but have stayed in because I genuinely enjoy a lot of the actual barleywine posts. But if this Tide Pod **** doesn't stop soon I'm gone.
It'll just be something equally obnoxious and played out to death next.
The complete lack of originality in that group is appalling.
This and the hand game **** have a tight arc

I am constantly deleting nonsense

Please report I'll start doing 30 day mutes for people with constant garbage

I would love to be at the comedy show tonight when ddb throws shade on the pastry stout / Chicago alleyway bottle share scene and the crowd be like:

giphy.gif

at the very least they should have to send you a can from every release so you can tear em apart

edit: lmao there were like 8 comments on that post before i dropped it in here, never change internet
It got ten times worse when they started selectively deleting negative comments

Cliffs Notes on this? Don't see anything on the DDB.com page that would generate a good meltdown in some local group, like one of their trade bait beers being savaged in a review.

Back