Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a hunting dog, but I don't hunt, so we are homeschooling her :) I HIGHLY recommend the "Cat TV" on YouTube. Search it. My dog will watch it without blinking for an entire intermission period of hockey.

And I guess she's learning something. Wife caught her running around with a bird hanging out of her mouth today.

1668481374883.png

We have a hunting dog, but I don't hunt, so we are homeschooling her :) I HIGHLY recommend the "Cat TV" on YouTube. Search it. My dog will watch it without blinking for an entire intermission period of hockey.

And I guess she's learning something. Wife caught her running around with a bird hanging out of her mouth today.

View attachment 791837

I love how at 0:08 she's like "Oh yeah no this is good show so I'll sit down to enjoy it" :yes::yes:

A5DF543F-81E1-4D60-8622-1325ACE7CB01.jpeg
Look at these bums. Haha From left to right.
Charlotte our rescue mutt six years old. We think she’s a ridgeback/pit mix.
Clara our golden doodle three years old.
Bella our schnauzer/yorkie mix who’s fifteen years old and the alpha of the pack even though she’s the smallest.

Our oldest dog hates football (American); mainly because her dad gets a bit vocal when the game isn't going the way he wants it to. She's mostly deaf but can hear him when he gets loud, so she runs and hides under the bed. Young dog just looks at him with disdain then goes back to sleep.

Today is an incredibly sad day. My brew buddy and best friend left us suddenly. A very rapid decline due to renal failure. Our hearts are broken.
He is now with his best friend, our Collie, Lindsey that we lost 3 years ago. They were best friends and inseparable.
This Christmas will not be the same without him. RIP my friend.
20220811_172504.jpg

very sorry about your puppy.

don't worry, my Howdy, Goombah & Priscilla are all there to keep him company, play with him until you can be reunited

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
- Will Rogers

Please hoist one for my departed princess (who happens to also be Zymurgy alumni). Today was one of the hardest days in my life. She lived a long and happy life and we did all we could for her. May you be at peace now, Morgan 😭View attachment 809475
Sorry to hear. Its rough, i was there a few months before you. had to stay off this thread during the holidays.

Back