• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dogfish Head T-Shirt (new / never worn)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franzi

Reaction score
I visited the brewery down in DE, bought the shirt, tried it on at home....and unfortunately it doesn't fit so here I am selling it.

I'm selling an XL "Ghetto Tee" seen here (https://www.dogfish.com/store/nakedness-prevention/tees/ghetto-tee.htm). It's the exact same green shirt as on the link.

WARNING: although it is a size XL, it is a bit tighter than I would expect from XL. I typically wear shirts size L, but prefer t-shirts to be XL. This t-shirt is really what most would probably consider to be size L.

They ask $25 + $7.61 shipping on the site. I'm willing to sell it for $25 shipped USPS Priority Mail so it should arrive in 2-3 days. I'll send it out the day of receiving payment (if before lunch) or the next day if payment is received after lunch (east cost time).

Please PM me if interested or if you have questions.

Thanks!

last call before giving it to my better-shape-than-me cousin...

Latest posts

Back