Brewing T-Shirt - 3 Days Left!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
22384437_10213710084243320_199403051425504965_o.jpg

Hey brewer friends. My homebrew club, CHAOS, is selling these cool Hopsologist t-shirts, designed by my friend Steven, 100% of the net goes to capital improvements at the CHAOS brewhouse.

We're taking pre-orders at the link below, no payments until we know we've hit our minimum order. If we do, I'll contact you with an invoice. Multiple colors available. The shirts will be produced by a high-quality eco-friendly local silk-screening company here in Chicago on 100% cotton made-in-America t-shirts, no sweatshop or child labor!

These would make great Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hannukah, Festivus, or New Year's gifts!

Cost is $29 for one shirt or $24 per shirt for two or more. Deadline for ordering is midnight Sunday October 29th. Shipping within the continental US is included. Delivery date will be around the middle of November.
Any questions, reply below!

https://goo.gl/forms/FkB56F712jRT5FFW2

We're taking orders through Sunday - just a few days left. I love this design, think my friend did an excellent job! Order yours, order one for your spouse, order one for a homebrewing or beer drinking friend!

Thanks to all the HBTers who ordered a shirt! The order has been put in, I'll let you know when the shirts have been produced and they are in the mail to you, probably in around two weeks.

Last edited:
Back