dog house

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashz

Reaction score
Currently in the doghouse. Garage for me. Smoking a stogie and having an avery ipa. Swmbo really cut loose on me tonight. Must be me right? Cheers.

i dont go to the dog house unless i know im in the wrong... when she makes all the money and supports the whole family then she can boss me around.. she does raise the kiddos and everything but i have told her im willing to trade any day.. oh and she does work nites but her money is hers and mine is ours if you get my drift!! she does spend hers on the kids and the occasional food list or out to eat and stuff though...

when she makes all the money and supports the whole family then she can boss me around.. she does raise the kiddos and everything but i have told her im willing to trade any day.. oh and she does work nites but her money is hers and mine is ours if you get my drift!! she does spend hers on the kids and the occasional food list or out to eat and stuff though...

I'm hoping its the ipa's that led to that statement. Also I hope she never sees that. I would chew you out if I ever read that and you'd be sleeping on the couch for awhile.

Ashz said:
Currently in the doghouse. Garage for me. Smoking a stogie and having an avery ipa. Swmbo really cut loose on me tonight. Must be me right? Cheers.

Cheers! Right there with you. Let me know if my wife can come hang out with your crazy.

My dog house
Check out the Brewery Build thread in my signature...

Currently in it, smoking a Cain Daytona 550 drinking a Sam Adam's Summer Ale

I'm hoping its the ipa's that led to that statement. Also I hope she never sees that. I would chew you out if I ever read that and you'd be sleeping on the couch for awhile.

lol... im just say'n im not going anywhere unless i know ive been a bad boy.. we've been in some really heated fights but never spent the night apart in the house only seperate bed sheets...lol.. and that quote i have used many times and she will say the same thing about the $$$$.. shes more worried about me getting to work than i do because she doesnt want to so i guess it an understanding between us:mug:

Although I have found that IPAs don't pair extremely well with cigars, the bitterness kind of intensifies the heat of the burn. What cigar ya puffin on?

edmanster said:
lol... im just say'n im not going anywhere unless i know ive been a bad boy.. we've been in some really heated fights but never spent the night apart in the house only seperate bed sheets...lol.. and that quote i have used many times and she will say the same thing about the $$$$.. shes more worried about me getting to work than i do because she doesnt want to so i guess it an understanding between us:mug:

I hear ya buddy. IT Analyst by day, wife's doormat by night. She doesn't work, but I like to consider the 8 hrs when I'm home she ruins a career.

i dont go to the dog house unless i know im in the wrong... when she makes all the money and supports the whole family then she can boss me around.. she does raise the kiddos and everything but i have told her im willing to trade any day.. oh and she does work nites but her money is hers and mine is ours if you get my drift!! she does spend hers on the kids and the occasional food list or out to eat and stuff though...

So basically you had to act tough and then spend a paragraph trying to sound less tough?

I'm not impressed.

She takes care of your kids and works nights? Yeah, you've got it real rough, buddy.

My dog house is my basement. I have a fridge full of beer, my desktop, big-screen tv, Wii, and a few other things. My wife basically expects me to go there every night, which I don't mind.

So basically you had to act tough and then spend a paragraph trying to sound less tough?

I'm not impressed.

She takes care of your kids and works nights? Yeah, you've got it real rough, buddy.

just flashing my man card..lol... never said i had it rough:confused: i enjoy everything i have including time for this hobby wich is hard to come by:mug: she works 2 nights a weekl:rolleyes:

Edit: after swmbo got home from her night out (mine is tomorrow with my golf league) i showed her this thread and after she ***** slapped me she told me im not in this fourm to impress anyone(from above quote)...lol..as if i need to do that!!! then she smiled at my later post because it would be true..

Actually not that impressive of a fight. I paid a 700 dollar bill. She got upset that it was hers to pay. I felt it best to be away. Smoking a perdomo. Women.

Back