Do you think I went crazy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarineRedneck

Reaction score
We are make our own beer? Why, yes we do! At home on the weekends as a marriage bonding experiment. Over the next year we will make 31 different types of beer and blog about. We will remember every step, mistake, and good times. It should be a fun time and a great ride, just read and laugh with us, at us and remember beer making at home equals fun!

Although my wife does not brew often with me, she supports it knowing that I enjoy it. Plus, it keeps be home and it brings her friends over when their husbands want to come and brew or watch brew.

Some guys spend thousands on hobbies or activities that take them away from their families. $40 worth of ingredients will keep me home with my family and busy for six hours and gives us something to share with friends and family.

I can't wait to read blog. Good luck.

The day you went crazy was the day you got married. Enjoy the Institute, and be sure to wear your straightjacket on special occations. :mug:

Is this kind of like the Julia and Julie thing? I read that book...interesting way to stretch your abilities.

Back