Did anyone watch hole in the wall?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnmilford

bigger than most
Reaction score
for more than 5 seconds? If this show lasts more than a couple of weeks I'd be surprised. What a bunch of crap. I couldn't make it past the intro's of the contestants. What a bunch of j*rk offs. I think I'll soon be going Orfy's route and throwing my tv out the window.

Yeah I flipped it on just before the Bears game (Go Bears!) and I also concur that it is a terrible, terrible show. How about the announcer that says "Get ready for the hole" or something to that effect, what a retard.

I'm sad to admit that I watched nearly the whole thing. I missed the first couple of minutes. It was completely gay-tarded.

If it wasn't for Brook Burns and her short black dress I would have turned it off.

I saw the japanese TV version on youtube about 3 - 4 months ago, it was much funnier. They didn't talk nearly as much, just showed clip after clip of people going in the hole, mostly not making it. The teams didn't do all the macho/jock bragging etc.

I suggest looking it up, I believe it was called human tetris.

I saw the japanese TV version on youtube about 3 - 4 months ago, it was much funnier. They didn't talk nearly as much, just showed clip after clip of people going in the hole, mostly not making it. The teams didn't do all the macho/jock bragging etc.

I suggest looking it up, I believe it was called human tetris.

About the only Japanese game show I've ever seen and liked was the one that spike tv used to show. Now ABC is doing the rip off version. It just isn't going to hold my interest for more than.....

I thought it was AWESOME! I was pissed because SWMBO had gossip girl and tyra banks model show recording at the same time, so i had to watch it in the bedroom, and I STILL watched the whole thing.

I watched part of it and I thought it was funny. There's just something about jackasses on national TV wearing shiny, silver Martian jumpsuits getting slammed into a pool of neon green water by a giant, mechanical foam wall.

The original Japanese game shows are hilarious. Although half the fun of watching is making up your own dialogue as the show goes along. I have yet to watch the American versions of any of them though.

SWMBO and I watched it. Of course I kept making perveted 'hol' references throughout the show, which certainly kept me entertained. :D

It was good for a few laughs and probably something that I'd watch again, but I'd seen the Japanses version so I knew what to expect. I can't wait until they have some big ol' overweight person trying to squeeze in those holes... now THAT's entertainment!

I watched part of it and I thought it was funny. There's just something about jackasses on national TV wearing shiny, silver Martian jumpsuits getting slammed into a pool of neon green water by a giant, mechanical foam wall.

SWMBO calls those the 'package suits'... She kept going on about how much they showed. I kept telling her that those guys were all gay. :D

I had such high hopes for it but was executed so horribly. The didn't really specify if you had to stay behind that line or not. If so, many of the people who made it through crossed the line and some of the holes would require doing so. No mention. The host chick is screechy and annoying. I'm going back to watching Wipeout and people bouncing off the big balls and getting sucker punched in the balls. My three year old daughter LOVES the show even more than blues clues.

I watched the Japanese version a long time ago, and I must say they did it better. Much less posturing, chest thumping and 'let's do instant replays over and over and over and OVER AND OVER AND HEY LETS REPLAY THAT ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!'

I don't have television so I can avoid garbage like what you are talking about. I love that when people ask me if I saw the newest garbage on television I can say, 'no, and I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. But I am glad you wasted that hour of your life ;)'

I watched some of it. I liked the clips from the original from Japan, but the American ripoff was utterly craptastic. The basic concept is funny, but everything else surrounding it was awful. The announcer. The annoying chick. The actual contestants. Where they real? They had to be actors. The odds of 3 guys who are that big of tools being in the same place at the same time are pretty long.

Back