Decorating your kegerator/keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhys333

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been brewing for quite a few years, but I only recently upgraded to kegging. Now that I have a nice four-keg kegerator setup, I'm thinking about tricking it out a bit with a decal. It's a nice black fridge with freezer on the top and I think it would look pretty sharp with a logo across the front. My avatar image, or something similar.

Just wondering if anyone has played around with decaling the outside of a fridge or freezer, and how it turned out. I don't know how well it'll work out with that typical leather-effect textured finish you see on most units. Also, feel free post pics of your designs.

I didn't decorate my kegerator. I decorated the wall behind it.

WhmsXLa.jpg

Questions I'd ask myself:
What age group are you? What are you into and who besides you will be enjoying your brew. And where is it living: man cave, garage or inside where the wife gets to see (not has to see).

I got my kegerator from my boss, who had painted it primer black in preparation of painting it glossy black. Husband has grand plans of painting it in Seahawks colors but that hasn't happened yet. I've got a good sized folder full of stickers I've picked up here and there, I'm tempted to just start pasting them all over it and be good with that.

Back