Dealings with Corneykeg.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franklinswheat

Reaction score
Last year I purchased 4 pin lock converted to ball lock corny kegs from www.cornykeg.com. After shipping I think they were like 140 dollars. Try all have new ball lock parts and seals o rings and gaskets. Recently I wanted to grab two more so I went back to them. Upon arrival one of the two kegs had trouble with the top not sealing and a missing o ring. I sent then an email that night and to my surprise I received a reply by 9am the next morning. They sent me out a new top o ring the next day and were more than happy to fix the problem. I must say I appreciate their customer service and have had nothing but good dealings with them. Just thought I'd share the wealth.

i've personally never dealt with them, but i've heard nothing but good things! i wish they had more of a selection though, they don't have anything i need :(

I know bill was talking about expanding and mention something about getting into ingredients. He said they were thinking about going with some DME kits/recipes. I am trying to get him to come on here and being a vendor ect...

Btw Bill is a damn nice guy, when I ordered stuff from him for a 6 tap keezer i built, he actually brought the equipment to me since I live near him and even stopped and filled the 2 10lb co2 tanks i bought. Talk about a personal touch.

Yeah, they are based here in Cincy and very cool and easy to work with.
If you are local, you can get some nice deals by picking up in person and saving the them the hassle and cost of S&H (and showing up with cash doesnt hurt either :) )

I buy my keg parts from them for this very reason. They are a breeze to deal with. I bought 4 clearance kegs for $56. Pretty freakin awesome.

lol sounds like we need to make a little brewers club in cincy. I'm up in the west Chester area and work in Fairfield. I will tell bill when I see him to get on here.

Cincy has 2 clubs -the Bloatarians and the Cincinnati Malt Infusers (I'm not in either yet)

I know bill was talking about expanding and mention something about getting into ingredients.

Just got a big a$$ box of grains and hops from them. Really good deals on a small selection of grains and hops. Great shipping too.

Wobbegong said:
Just got a big a$$ box of grains and hops from them. Really good deals on a small selection of grains and hops. Great shipping too.

What was the total amount of time from order to delivery? I ask cause I would like to order from them and have it by Thursday of this week..

Back