De Garde Keeper's Society

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for both, thanks to an incredibly selfless trustee.

Now that I'm officially a Keeper, I will also be in for the upcoming De Garde "Discarders" membership, in which you receive eight (8) 55-gallon barrels of used tissues, mixed recyclables, wastewater and other refuse from the brewery to discard at home. Gifts include cool stuff the De Garde guys found in their grandmothers' attics, as well as admission for you and a guest to a "party" that's actually a ruse to trick all of De Garde's friends into helping them move.

Did anyone else get an invite to Finders, Keepers?

I got this sweet promo image with registration.

400px-FindersKeepers_titlecard.PNG

First clue comes on Tuesday!

I'm curious as to how many people, Keepers members are trustee ing for! I am helping two of my homies. Anyone doing like 9?

I'm curious as to how many people, Keepers members are trustee ing for! I am helping two of my homies. Anyone doing like 9?
If you add me that makes 3 homies and Ill send some night shift and tree house loving ;)

I'd bet on it. There's some Tampa folks that trustee for 12+ CCB El Catador members. I hope all those extras are nice cause thats a **** ton of work to do. And just wait til one of those boxes you ship breaks or gets lots. I'll be trusteeing for 3 guys when Wakefields little club actually launches but will not do more than that.

Looking for a trustee as well. Can send Kuhnhenn, Schramms and B. Nectar, plus Mi brews. Only looking to do the wilds, so box for for the year would be fine. And take care of Mr. Dicers first^^:)

I'd bet on it. There's some Tampa folks that trustee for 12+ CCB El Catador members. I hope all those extras are nice cause thats a **** ton of work to do. And just wait til one of those boxes you ship breaks or gets lots. I'll be trusteeing for 3 guys when Wakefields little club actually launches but will not do more than that.
I trustee for about 5 guys for Night Shift so I know the fear of a box breaking

Is it sold out? It appears I can still purchase it. I am debating joining. But I need a trustee, and I am in the land of no beer (Montana) :( If anyone would be willing, please PM me. Ill send a thank you box of whatever I can scrounge up from the dust bowl.

Disclaimer: Moving to Montana in August, hence the FL location now.

If you add me that makes 3 homies and Ill send some night shift and tree house loving ;)
Sorry man, 2 is enough for me to be honest. Both have been regular traders for years now. Good luck finding someone though!

Alright, the fact that these are up is a sign to me that I need to go for it.

If anyone is willing to trustee for another person, please send me a message.

I am a CS reserve member and will reward you handsomely with CS + other CO goodies. let me know!

I trustee for about 5 guys for Night Shift so I know the fear of a box breaking

I'm upfront with all the guys i trustee for at the Bruery. Trusteeing isn't trading. They supply the packing materials, shippers and label and once it's scanned by FedEx it's no longer my responsibility.

I'm upfront with all the guys i trustee for at the Bruery. Trusteeing isn't trading. They supply the packing materials, shippers and label and once it's scanned by FedEx it's no longer my responsibility.
This is true, and I have the same overall rules with the people I trustee for, but I still don't want their boxes to break

This is true, and I have the same overall rules with the people I trustee for, but I still don't want their boxes to break

Oh agreed, and all the people i trustee for are friends. I would hate to have it happen, and depending on the circumstance/beer that broke i'd probably replace it for them. I'm just not obligated to.

Oh agreed, and all the people i trustee for are friends. I would hate to have it happen, and depending on the circumstance/beer that broke i'd probably replace it for them. I'm just not obligated to.
This so much this.... I'm very close with most of the people I trustee for, so if at all possible I would replace the beers, unfortunately that is not always possible.

desperately ISO a trustee...would like to sign up for both. please hit me up asap if you can lend a hand. will obviously cover all costs and send cool stuff your way as thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back