De Garde Keeper's Society

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My essay is in the first person from the point of view of a spore of yeast inside a bottle of Vin Bu.
homer-sperm-dance-o.gif

Changed my mind and decided to get memberships. Scored a wild ale one, but the berliner one had an error when I went to pay then sold out :(

Guess that is what I get for last minute buying.

4 left...just purchased a (nother) wild ale membership. 2015 is going to be RICH in de Garde.

Edit: just assumed 4 left since I bought one and 5 were left before. Could be fewer.

Is it sold out? It appears I can still purchase it. I am debating joining. But I need a trustee, and I am in the land of no beer (Montana) :( If anyone would be willing, please PM me. Ill send a thank you box of whatever I can scrounge up from the dust bowl.

Disclaimer: Moving to Montana in August, hence the FL location now.
I always enjoy Moose Drool from Big Sky. Gonna miss you here in the sunshine state. Safe travels my friend. Hit me up if you need anything from south FL. I would love to try some wacky new stuff I've never had from The Treasure State (yeah I did my homework).

I always enjoy Moose Drool from Big Sky. Gonna miss you here in the sunshine state. Safe travels my friend. Hit me up if you need anything from south FL. I would love to try some wacky new stuff I've never had from The Treasure State (yeah I did my homework).

For sure, Ill do some "research" and send you some of my favorites. I bit the bullet and bought a wild ale membership since my girlfriend was on board with using it as an excuse to hit the OR coast a few times a year. Looking forward to trying more degardebrewing brewing! So, if you ever need anything from the Portland area, let me know and I can try to pick it up when I make trips out there.

If I hear the word Blauw one more time in any other phrasing than "Hey Ryan, I'm sending you a Blauw" I will hit someone. It is so good and I need a full one to sit next to my empty one.

If you make it to Oregon, you can grab your bottles w/o Trustee (per FB)

De Garde Brewing Pat, as stated in the description, if a trustee/attendee is designated they will be considered the member. Any benefits will be assigned to them. That said, it appears that we WILL be able to offer the paying member the opportunity to pick up bottles as BPT does list both on the membership.

If you make it to Oregon, you can grab your bottles w/o Trustee (per FB)

De Garde Brewing Pat, as stated in the description, if a trustee/attendee is designated they will be considered the member. Any benefits will be assigned to them. That said, it appears that we WILL be able to offer the paying member the opportunity to pick up bottles as BPT does list both on the membership.
images

I'm so stoked for being a Keeper. I mean degardebrewing makes pretty shitty beer but visiting the Cheese factory will be a highlight! I kid I kid...but seriously...stoked to be a part of one of this countries best breweries. Also stoked to make a trip down for this fall's quarterly release :)

This fall should be exciting.
And shorter lines.
Which is also exciting.
And foeders.
Which are also exciting.
There will also be beer.

Praying for a Phish fall tour stop in Portland...or at least a long enough gap in between Seattle and San Fran that I can stop by for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back