De Garde Keeper's Society

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all.

I'm sure this might have been asked before but I'm still new-ish to the site.

Does anyone in the thread live very close to the brewery? Like it would be an easy, not out of the way stop for you.

I'm a huge Jackie O's guy and I'm wondering if anyone could GPIUFMB on the collab beer they did. That is if it's still available. I can do $ and label or do a swap for any Ohio/Midwest beers you might be wanting to get your hands on. Or I can offer lifelong friendship.

I'm not looking for a big ship, just seriously a bottle or two to try.

Hopefully this isn't too much to ask. Anyway, thanks gang.
this also hit distro around Portland, I'm sure someone can find a bottle for you

It also hit wide distribution in the Seattle area. I grabbed one at Bottleworks and my mom got a couple at a little shop down south in the Seattle suburbs.

Hey all.

I'm sure this might have been asked before but I'm still new-ish to the site.

Does anyone in the thread live very close to the brewery? Like it would be an easy, not out of the way stop for you.

I'm a huge Jackie O's guy and I'm wondering if anyone could GPIUFMB on the collab beer they did. That is if it's still available. I can do $ and label or do a swap for any Ohio/Midwest beers you might be wanting to get your hands on. Or I can offer lifelong friendship.

I'm not looking for a big ship, just seriously a bottle or two to try.

Hopefully this isn't too much to ask. Anyway, thanks gang.
FYI that beer is seeing limited distribution (seen it in some CA shops, nothing local or I would hook you up)
Edit: looks like I was beaten haha

any With Friends Like These turding it up in Seattle? My usual spot which seems to have received every distro'd de Garde beer in history did not get this one for some reason.

any With Friends Like These turding it up in Seattle? My usual spot which seems to have received every distro'd de Garde beer in history did not get this one for some reason.

I haven't seen any around other than Bottleworks and Chucks last week, and I think it's long gone at both spots. I have to go to Auburn tomorrow, I can see if the shop down there has any more.

Gene
Is it time to close this thread? Can we?
I think there's another de Garde one.
Asking because of the emails asking how to sign up for a society that hasn't existed in over a year. I figure a live thread on one isn't helping.

Also, in regards to the distribution discussion; there were about 3,000 bottles made, plus some kegs. About 600 bottles per state in Oregon, Washington and California. I'd assume someone should be able to help.

giphy.gif

Gene
Is it time to close this thread? Can we?
I think there's another de Garde one.

Perhaps rename the other thread (or this thread) to "Official De Garde Thread", for consistency, and ease of use? (That said, if there's a desire to keep the de Garde thread on the DL, just ignore me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back