De Garde Keeper's Society

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a berliner membership in my cart but see no option to choose trustee

Anyone willing to trustee? Will send a De Struise Special Kay on top of usual thank you boxes.
Edit: Also, willing to pay for someone's membership.

Last edited:
That was easy.

Almost too easy.
tmntnerves.gif

i have a berliner membership in my cart but see no option to choose trustee

They need to be typed in under 'attendee' as explained in the description/instructions.

Not directed at you, but I would strogly encourage folks to follow the instruction to carefully read all details.

Thanks for the support!

Edit: D'oh! Beat to the punch.

I might be able to trustee for 2 more people. Preference for those with Fantome bottles available in their area.

They need to be typed in under 'attendee' as explained in the description/instructions.

Not directed at you, but I would strogly encourage folks to follow the instruction to carefully read all details.

Thanks for the support!

oh so i type them instead of me for attendee?

Thanks for the support!

Uhhh, I may have ****ed up afterall. I entered the trustee name into the Will-Call section...... which I no longer see on the page when I try to buy another..... :/

Uhhh, I may have ****ed up afterall. I entered the trustee name into the Will-Call section...... which I no longer see on the page when I try to buy another..... :/

Hmmm... Message me your full name and your trustees name. I'll see what it has listed for you. I believe that's correct.

Still looking for a trustee. Will offer in addition to thank you boxes one of the following:
Lente
2011 Fou Foune
Special Kay
Cthulhu
Purchase of one membership for you.

Edit: This is taken care of. Thank you.

Last edited:
si
Still looking for a trustee. Will offer in addition to thank you boxes one of the following:
Lente
2011 Fou Foune
Special Kay
Cthulhu
Purchase of one membership for you.

soooooo tempting

You can also change the trustee, or "will call name" according to BPT, after you buy it. Maybe you will have until the event in August to find a trustee?

You can also change the trustee, or "will call name" according to BPT, after you buy it. Maybe you will have until the event in August to find a trustee?

Negative. As stated in the description (again, encouraged to read), trustees need to be named in advance and are non transferrable.

Negative. As stated in the description (again, encouraged to read), trustees need to be named in advance and are non transferrable.

I assumed it meant once the membership began in January it could not be transferable. Not at the time of purchase, but again I assumed wrong since I did not read. I was too flustered I just clicked some buttons and paid some money.

Well, that worked out very easily. I can also appreciate Trevor taking the time to troubleshoot and clarify the volume of questioning that came up from this thread.

Got one of each for me and the gf. Looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of OR in 2015! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back