DDT 10.10 // euro basements

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another day another fresh iris. Cheers TB! Here's to the weekend.

image_zpsbb888c9b.jpg

Hai guyz! Off tonight and tomorrow, so I'm drinking at night like normal people...

Jester King Cerveza de Tempranillo

**** this beer is good. Very jammy, winey and tannic with a moderate sour level. Mild funk on the aroma. Hope they make it again some day.

We just returned from Jester King after picking up some bottles of Omniscience & Prosylatism & (surprisingly) Aurelian Lure, which is about to run out. Had a big pour of O&P before hitting the road...

Last edited:
I loved
Hai guyz! Off tonight and tomorrow, so I'm drinking at night like normal people...

Jester King Cerveza de Tempranillo

**** this beer is good. Very jammy, winey and tannic with a moderate sour level. Mild funk on the aroma. Hope they make it again some day.

We just returned from Jester King after picking up some bottles of Omniscience & Prosylatism & (surprisingly) Aurelian Lure, which is about to run out. Had a big pour of O&P before hitting the road...

I loved that beer. Carbonated pinot noir.

By this point, we were pretty well on our way, especially after my sister dropped the plastic bag with the Quetsche Tilquin in it, which broke on impact. I snipped the corner of the bag off and poured it into a glass and drank a bunch before realizing it probably had some glass in it. Whatever.
We thanked Tom and his friends, stumbled up the stairs, and immediately picked up a trailer - some guy from Senegal (he said...) who was still drinking from his Westmalle glass while he followed us up the street. I was pretty much in a brownout, so I don't really know what his angle was, but he took us on a wild goose chase back to our hotel, which was only about a 5 minute walk, but seemed to take forever. Like I said though, I was browned out so time was not something with which I was keenly familiar.
HERE's A FUN FACT

eTalyi7.gif

Back