DC Area Group Buy #16

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red: All I know is that the two sacks could not be ordered. I think he gets orders in THUR-FRI and will likely email me if there are issues.

GHBB: I will be there and I will drink your Kolsch with a grin on my face!! Driving down tomorrow morning...sweetcell is already there and is probably faced by now. :D Staying at the Hampton Inn...

I wish I could make the con. It wasn't in the cards with a new baby this year.

I'll be there on the 25th early to help out.

Red: All I know is that the two sacks could not be ordered. I think he gets orders in THUR-FRI and will likely email me if there are issues.

GHBB: I will be there and I will drink your Kolsch with a grin on my face!! Driving down tomorrow morning...sweetcell is already there and is probably faced by now. :D Staying at the Hampton Inn...

All good buddy, just checking. I'll make it work.

Have fun at HBC you guys! Wish I could make it, but will be out of town in Asheville, NC.

I'll be there was gonna bring a growler of my barrel aged dubbel but not sure I'm not hard to miss I'm usually the biggest black guy in the room lol

sweetcell is already there and is probably faced by now. :D
not necessarily faced, but... beautiful :D

we had a blast, can't wait to have another go at it tonight at the new hybrid pro + local clubs night (AKA the welcome reception). my club, the DC Homebrewers, will also be pouring. i have 6 bombers of a you-call-that-a-sour type of thing... i probably won't start serving right away, get some while you can once i do crack 'em open.

Order Update #1:

We can no longer get:

Dingemans Cara 20 55 Lb Bag <-- affects 8 people...I will send refund as soon as I can this week.
Muntons Maris Otter Extra Pale 55 Lb <-- affects stalkingsamarai -- there are other Maris Otter malts by Crisp if you still want this

Is it too late to switch out for a bag of CRI1002 Crisp Gleneagles Maris Otter 25 kg (55 lb)

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=584485

All:

Next buy is posted, sheet is cleaned out and ready to start the next buy. I still have some refunds to do on the Cara 20. I plan to get to that tonight after working on my honey do list and cleaning the brewery, which I left a total mess last week and then made worse yesterday when trying to get beer out of a cornie with a clogged dip tube. Ever had hops and beer in your eyes...don't recommend it myself! :D

I processed the refunds tonight. All the Cara 20 folks should have a few extra pesos in their PayPal account. stalkingamarai: I put in an order for your Gleneagles...it was about $2 more, but wait until I post confirmation that it was ordered before paying. ZaireRPVC never paid for his Carafoam split, so I just picked that up.

Does anyone need a half barrel sanke keg or four? I've got a lead on some out in Ashburn, VA that are $40 each. They were purchased from Old Dominion when it went out of business so there are no grey legality issues.

I use sankes in my kegging setup so I may buy one but I don't need four half barrels.

Tony,

My Germany trip has been slipped four weeks. I will be able to pickup my split this Saturday.

Cheers,

Kirk

If I interpreted the email from 3 Stars right, all but the last sack of Gleneagles is in and that sack was ordered and "should" arrive with this weeks' delivery...

WARNING!!!

I will have two small children with me this weekend...

That means I am good for labels, maybe a beer or two, but then I gotta roll!!

I will do my best to keep them occupied, but they'll be dictating my involvement this go around.

Also, I'll be bringing some Grapefruit IPA and a Chocolate Coconut Porter for tasting.

WARNING!!!

I will have two small children with me this weekend...

That means I am good for labels, maybe a beer or two, but then I gotta roll!!

I will do my best to keep them occupied, but they'll be dictating my involvement this go around.

Also, I'll be bringing some Grapefruit IPA and a Chocolate Coconut Porter for tasting.

I will have my 4 & 6 year olds. Maybe they will all get along amazing :)

The new buyer at Three Stars told me that all the grain was in except the one Gleneagles that was a sub for Crisp MO which he think will be in THUR. Fingers crossed we got everything. Please be ready for some furious splitting! Please help the cause by bringing bags...even if we don't use them I will take them for subsequent buys. Can we get a show of hands for who will be there to split? Cheers!

The new buyer at Three Stars told me that all the grain was in except the one Gleneagles that was a sub for Crisp MO which he think will be in THUR. Fingers crossed we got everything. Please be ready for some furious splitting! Please help the cause by bringing bags...even if we don't use them I will take them for subsequent buys. Can we get a show of hands for who will be there to split? Cheers!

Great, I'll send you the $2 difference. See you Saturday!

Back