DC Area Group Buy #16

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not going to be able to make it. Can someone pick up mine? I am from Clifton Forge, but travel fairly often (1-2 times/month) to the staunton/charlottesville/richmond/roanoke area.

Im not going to be able to make it. Can someone pick up mine? I am from Clifton Forge, but travel fairly often (1-2 times/month) to the staunton/charlottesville/richmond/roanoke area.

I told you I'd grab your order last month and I can still do it. I live near Richmond.

I will be there to help with splits but have to head out early. Unfortunately, I am bringing no brews since I am traveling today and staying over at a friend's place in DC tonight. Stoked for some fresh malt, see you tomorrow!

I won't be able to make it to this pickup. Royski is grabbing my order for me. Hopefully next time around I can make it and actually help out again with splits. It's been a couple now that I've had to miss.

Sadly I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Can anyone pick up for me - just two 5 lb. splits.

I'm down in Waldorf if anyone is down this way I'd really appreciate it.

In md clinton but I can meet in dc Alexandria
ok folks, can anyone pick up for AfroHopster? sounds like PGC would be ideal, but alexandria or DC works too. looks like he only has 10 lbs of oats.

i can pick up, Afro, but it would mean you grabbing them from me around Farragut/White House area during the day (i.e. when i'm at work)... i suspect that isn't ideal for you.

peter78; stalkingsamarai, and djdixon1995: I ended up with your grain. Please make arrangements for pickup. SS: your Gleneagles did not come in but they are ordering it again this week, so you will be able to pick it up at the brewery when it comes in. Let me know if that is a problem for ya.

Everyone that showed up: THANKS!! for your help in splitting an epic amount of malt!! Especially the guys that did 3 sacks of DME! Tip of me cap to ya! Always thanks to those who bring some samples...as usual, they were terrific! Mike, couldn't do it without you bro! Thanks to those who came early to split and to those who stayed late and helped clean up the mess. Big shout out to BigBeavK for the buckets! I had a massive amount of bags and we used EVERY LAST ONE! On to 17...

peter78; stalkingsamarai, and djdixon1995: I ended up with your grain. Please make arrangements for pickup. SS: your Gleneagles did not come in but they are ordering it again this week, so you will be able to pick it up at the brewery when it comes in. Let me know if that is a problem for ya.

Everyone that showed up: THANKS!! for your help in splitting an epic amount of malt!! Especially the guys that did 3 sacks of DME! Tip of me cap to ya! Always thanks to those who bring some samples...as usual, they were terrific! Mike, couldn't do it without you bro! Thanks to those who came early to split and to those who stayed late and helped clean up the mess. Big shout out to BigBeavK for the buckets! I had a massive amount of bags and we used EVERY LAST ONE! On to 17...

Tony I sent you a pm for picking up. Let me know if it works. Thanks for picking up for me!

Team effort, as always Tony.

As Tony said, great work to everyone who pitched in. Whether is was buckets, bags, split assistance or samples, it is all appreciated!

Back