Dating a HOT embalmer.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, no pics. Tapped it 50 or 60 times......Very good ;)

Maybe a vague pic. I'll see what I can do.

I am not a real picture taker.

"Lets take a pic!" sounds really, really ghey to me. Not my style. I will ask her tonight.

I am not a real picture taker.

"Lets take a pic!" sounds really, really ghey to me. Not my style. I will ask her tonight.

You can take fake pics. I think we would all be OK with that.

Can you ask your hottie g/f a question for me?

Can you really dip a cigarette in embalming fluid, let it dry, then smoke it and get ****ed up like you're on PCP? IS there PCP (or something chemically similar) in embalming fluid? It that what happened to Aaron Hernandez?

Damn.. saw cheezy had posted in here again.. was hoping he was updating with pix for his Lifetime Membership.. ;-D

If he turns us down, I will post pix with my melon-based-lifeform girlfriend..... for the lifetime win :)

One thing I know for sure....NEVER use worcestershire sauce as embalming fluid.....link please?

Great reference. South Park, Pinkeye episode I do believe.

250px-Southpark_ep107_2.jpg

So, which one is she?

Lest I upset people again by posting without a pic..........OH WELL.

No, she is a blonde with pretty nice tatas.

I would have take morticia on a date in a heartbeat.....provided gomez stayed home.

Lest I upset people again by posting without a pic..........OH WELL.

No, she is a blonde with pretty nice tatas.

I would have take morticia on a date in a heartbeat.....provided gomez stayed home.

**OBLIGATORY PICS OR GTFO**

seriously though, I don't really have an issue with the whole mortician thing.
1.) she can sew, so, that's pretty cool
2.) she probably doesn't get grossed out easily
3.) probably not squeamish around blood
4.) Somebody has to do that job
5.) medical professionals, EMT's and Police all deal with expired people too, and some times they are part of the reason for the expiration
6.) She's willing to touch your happy bits, so who cares
7.) Not as important as the previous comment, shes hot; that makes up for a lot; I used to date red heads

Also, pics or GTFO:D

Now that's what I call a cold fish.
At least you know the competition isn't hot.
She can really get some toxic stuff pumping through your veins.
She sounds drop dead gorgeous.
...all I can think of right now. :p

Seriously.. thanks for the love! :mug:

you got it man, there are plenty of other professions that come in contact with dead people, those three just seem to frequently do so; heck those kids in Stand By Me went on an adventure to find a dead body.. oh wait.. that was a work of fiction.. meh good enough, it's the internet.

also this reply allows me to again ask for pics.

so pics? ;)

aaaaaaaaannnnnnddddddd rigamortis rigamortis rigamortis rigamortis rigamortis rigamortis rigamortis rigamortis rigamortis!!!

Proudly boasting of the girl you're currently involved with and posting pix is pretty much the reason the internets were invented. That DoD story is just a ruse

Did you hear about the gay mortician? He liked to go in back and suck down a couple of cold ones. I apologize, I couldn't resist.

MODS: Please don't ban me, I won't do it again

ha! i would have expected most ladies to object RE: privacy, posting a pic, etc.

To clarify. Nice work landing a beautiful woman CD! :ban:

sweetcell - i hear you. really. There is NO WAY (unless another person that has seen her nekkid) to tell who exactly that woman is. If someone were to take a similar pic of me and post it here I say go for it. The pic itself is not that revealing.

Back