Dating a HOT embalmer.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
Even the embalming part is kinda hot, but she texts me things like:

"Thanks! You are a sweetheart! Glad we met. I am headed to the funeral home. I have 3 bodies waiting on me"

And I gape for a moment of surreal disbelief.......

I guess I will get used to it. (we are not too serious yet)

I get the feeling that very few women are in this industry......especially hot ones.....

:cross:

I am past it, in fact it was a turn on the first date. Of course at that point, it is a little vague. The 3 corpses on ice waiting for the girl I kiss is a little more "meat hook reality" (to Hunter S Thompson it)

"Thanks! You are a sweetheart! Glad we met. I am headed to the funeral home. I have 3 bodies waiting on me"

I guess I will get used to it. (we are not too serious yet)

I get the feeling that very few women are in this industry......especially hot ones.....

:cross:

I'd expect the christmas parties would leave you bored stiff.

Brings a whole new meaning to a couple of cold ones waiting.:D I wouldn't have a problem (I dated a girl that did hair and make-up for a funeral home) They don't complain much she use to say all the time. Freaks a lot people out when they found out what she did for a living. She said one time that she'd get less odd looks if she said she was a prostitute:D She did finish school and became a mortician and had to move away for work "It's a dead-end job you have to die to get out." I have the same type of humor so it's was cool, they usually need to joke and be happy work must be pretty depressing. Glad for you C.D. good luck.

The irony is, in drinking alcohol our bodies produce a little bit of formaldehyde, so doesn't that mean you are both 'embalmers' ?. You just don't do other people, except maybe her after some mutual embalming haha:D

Scratch that and old wives tale, only if you drank bad moonshine would your body produce formaldehyde.

Idk if I could get past that Queen of the Undead thing...:drunk: I mean she sounds like Alice Cooper's "I love the dead...".

Lol, shoulda known I'd need proof.

She's a cute blue eyed blonde. Not the least bit goth. (nor a brunette, my usual goto) Don't know if "can I post pics of you on the interwebz???" is the smart next move. ;)

My biggest concern is whether or not she likes horror/zombie movies....:(

It might be a "Oh that's not how dead tissue acts!" or "I do this all day, I don't want to see it at home" or just a "Meh, been there done that".

:(

Agreed. She also must be holding a homebrew.... or in a bikini.

Borrowing from some commercial I saw somewhere.

The difference between or and and.

Serve and protect.
Bed and breakfast.
Sweet and sour.
Beer and bikini.

Have her brew with you, a pirate beer called 'dead men tell no ales' and document the experience.

We all like and better.

Lol, not my GF yet.....

And I didn't post this to brag. If I was just dating a hot chick, this would have never been posted. It is the texts (Just got another) referencing "bodies".

It is almost as if Embalmers measure time in bodies.

"When are you done today?"

"3 Bodies to go"

:eek:

the fact that we're on page 4 and no one caught this has shaken my confidence in you lot.

the fact that we're on page 4 and no one caught this has shaken my confidence in you lot.

gape
/gāp/Verb
Stare with one's mouth open wide, typically in amazement or wonder.

Shake away, I might not have literally let my jaw swing all the way open, but I did stare with what was likely a blank stare for a full 5 seconds.

*sigh* so wtf?

Latest posts

Back