Darkness Day 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to roast a giant ****ing corned beef brisket and reuben the **** out of your feels!!!!
giphy.gif

Won't be making it for Darkness, but I'll be in town two days later (Monday).
Perfect, I'll still be drunk.

Really though, would attempt to meet up for some beers if you have time.
Agreed. MN contingency could possibly come out in force if such an event were to occur.

OK, so flights still aren't that bad for Darkness Day weekend (albeit with an ungodly early flight time out on Sunday). Two questions:

1) What time will most of you degenerates be heading over to Surly to line up and start sharing? Right now I'm looking at landing Friday at 4:15pm, and then hitting Town Hall and maybe one or two other places before just heading directly to Surly.

2) Would anybody be willing to let me crash for a few hours after Darkness Day? My flight Sunday am would probably be at either 5 or 6 in the morning, so would just need a couch for a couple hours before I head back to the airport.

OK, so flights still aren't that bad for Darkness Day weekend (albeit with an ungodly early flight time out on Sunday). Two questions:

1) What time will most of you degenerates be heading over to Surly to line up and start sharing? Right now I'm looking at landing Friday at 4:15pm, and then hitting Town Hall and maybe one or two other places before just heading directly to Surly.

2) Would anybody be willing to let me crash for a few hours after Darkness Day? My flight Sunday am would probably be at either 5 or 6 in the morning, so would just need a couch for a couple hours before I head back to the airport.
As long as your cool with my kid being around ,would not have an issue.

People usually show up early to mid-afternoon on Friday, so if you just head over from the airport you'll probably find a good sized crowd already. I picked ridiculous times for cheapness on Expedia so I have all day to kill on Friday before heading over. Will probably lunch at Town Hall, but no idea before that.

People usually show up early to mid-afternoon on Friday, so if you just head over from the airport you'll probably find a good sized crowd already. I picked ridiculous times for cheapness on Expedia so I have all day to kill on Friday before heading over. Will probably lunch at Town Hall, but no idea before that.
You can hang out with us!

just make sure to find the tables towards the front, we always have a good time

Off all day, let me know if you want to meet up

This is my first Darkness Day, any tips? Also, coming from Chicago and looking for IP beer trades.

Back