Dark Lord 2017

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alum can correct me but I believe OG Wooden Hell could be picked up over the course of a week and even reserved via email. How far we've fallen.

2007 was a draft only the day before Dark Lord Day

2009 bottle release was as you say. I was mixing the two up.

We've got weather speculation. Let's start the rumor mill too

1) Everything is infected except for Vanilla. In an attempt to make a larger batch they added malort to the Vanilla to make the first ever Vanilla Malort Dark Lord
2) The metal bands will be scrapped this year in replace of Snoop Dogg, however Snoop isn't going to show up so we'll be left with his son shooting hoops for the entire event
3) Guest taps will be replaced with homebrews
4) Munster has legalized public bottle shares, however everyone will have to be dressed as Pennywise for it to be legal.

I'm 100% sure all of these are accurate too, my friend's cousin's brother-in law's gas station attendant had dinner at a Wendy's where Nick Floyd was last weekend.

Nick Floyd eats Wendy's? Or was he just hovering?

P.S. I heard they're not selling nillaz til group C this year, sorry group A tryhards~~~

Nick Floyd eats Wendy's? Or was he just hovering?

P.S. I heard they're not selling nillaz til group C this year, sorry group A tryhards~~~

He was actually trying to get them to sell their chili recipe to him to do a "Wendy's Chili BA Dark Lord" but he later declined after it not being sweet enough.

He ended up working with Mcdonalds for a new limited edition Szechuan Sauce Dark Lord

Rick-and-morty-szechuan-featured-04042017.jpg

Anybody on here got their tickets yet? I saw a few people starting to post pictures and hadn't heard anything on my end from Etix

Amon Amarth is actually a fairly successful band. Solid music I just can't get into the singing. Get ready to listen to music about Valhalla.

Amon Amarth is ****ing awesome. The rest I can do without. I never make it to the headlining bands anyways. 6 pm at DLD is the absolute latest I ever stay.
I wish he'd get away from the guttural cookie monster singing style and scream or yell like a real metalhead.

Oh good now I can be needlessly paranoid from now until the time mine come in the mail.

Shucks mine came today so no paranoia for me.

My 2016 ticket was an E, though, so I can't take advantage of the thing where you average the old ticket with the new for a better group. My Dark Lord GPA would only get worse if I tried. Now I'm just stuck hoping that my 2016 tote is worth something good.

So we're 17 days out from Dark Lord Day and I'm starting to get together a list of bottles to take. Suggestions of things to switch out/or if I should add more bottles, would be greatly appreciated gang.

2017 Off Color Coffee Dino Smores
Hardywood Xmas Morning
Hardywood BA GBS
Funky Buddha Maple Bacon Coffee Porter
Prop 16
Mikerphone- Nature's Candy
Longboat- Bennie
Jester King- Nocturn Chrysalis
FFF- 2016 BA Behemoth
RR- Temptation
RR- Consecation
RR- Supplication
Upland- PawPaw

Probably bring some fresh Mikerphone and Pipeworks IPA's as well too to offset the darker stuff.

Anyone organizing a bus this year? I'd prefer to not drive down there

So we're 17 days out from Dark Lord Day and I'm starting to get together a list of bottles to take. Suggestions of things to switch out/or if I should add more bottles, would be greatly appreciated gang.

Hardywood Xmas Morning
Hardywood BA GBS
Prop 16
Longboat- Bennie
FFF- 2016 BA Behemoth
RR- Temptation
RR- Consecation
RR- Supplication
Upland- PawPaw

Probably bring some fresh Mikerphone and Pipeworks IPA's as well too to offset the darker stuff.

I noticed a serious lack of bourbon...

PS. Is anybody else day drunk in preparation for DLD?

Hardywood Xmas Morning
Hardywood BA GBS
Prop 16
Longboat- Bennie
FFF- 2016 BA Behemoth
RR- Temptation
RR- Consecation
RR- Supplication
Upland- PawPaw

Grab a brick of Busch Light and call it a day.

Back