Dany Prignon (Fantome)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
danyP you are the kindest man who has ever lived. After mentioning that the labels on his bottles are difficult to remove without damaging them, I get this in the mail:

Thank you so much! Now I'll definitely have to make the trip to Soy soon to thank you in person.
/.. :) hahaha ! no problem ... welcome ..

danyP, your last batch of regular saison that was imported to the U.S. was the best Fantome I've ever had, and definitely the best saison I've ever had. Thank you!

well well !!!! so !!

is it a date on the lable ?... which one .. tell me a few more about the tastye ....

Thanks ! for ..

well well !!!! so !!

is it a date on the lable ?... which one .. tell me a few more about the tastye ....

Thanks ! for ..

I bought the bottle within the last month, so I'm assuming it was a 2015?

Here are the notes I took while drinking this one:

This is the best bottle of standard Fantome that I've ever had.

Tons of citrus rind and strawberries. Little bit of that dusty basement, mushroom dirt, and funk that always comes with a pour of Tome but it's almost buried under a layer of fresh cut tangerines and strawberry juice.

11/10

I bought the bottle within the last month, so I'm assuming it was a 2015?

Here are the notes I took while drinking this one:

This is the best bottle of standard Fantome that I've ever had.

Tons of citrus rind and strawberries. Little bit of that dusty basement, mushroom dirt, and funk that always comes with a pour of Tome but it's almost buried under a layer of fresh cut tangerines and strawberry juice.

11/10

.. strange glass... yes probably from 2015...

I am new to the site but this is a pretty cool thread; thanks to danyP for sharing brew notes & his philosophies on life. I very much enjoyed this from an interview link:

"To craft brew is also to try to have a simple life—even if not always easy in this life, and in this world of money. I really try to keep my real friends, and have good time for them."

This is a great way to look at our time on this planet, both for work and for life satisfaction. I have not had many Fantome beers, but someday maybe Texas will release their merde regulations & we will try more of his creative brews. Until then, I am happy to evangelize his beers even more due to his strengths as a good human.

God bless the brewers & keep on rocking danyP!

I am new to the site but this is a pretty cool thread; thanks to danyP for sharing brew notes & his philosophies on life. I very much enjoyed this from an interview link:

"To craft brew is also to try to have a simple life—even if not always easy in this life, and in this world of money. I really try to keep my real friends, and have good time for them."

This is a great way to look at our time on this planet, both for work and for life satisfaction. I have not had many Fantome beers, but someday maybe Texas will release their merde regulations & we will try more of his creative brews. Until then, I am happy to evangelize his beers even more due to his strengths as a good human.

God bless the brewers & keep on rocking danyP!
many thanks KMbro ! ;-)

danyP , new glasses for India Red Ale
bfz1PGI.png

Little help needed... trying to find a beer for a friend. He had it years ago, says it was a fantome beer with children wearing masks on the label. I can't find it anywhere online.

Says it was one of his best beer experiences ever. Any thoughts what this could be?

Little help needed... trying to find a beer for a friend. He had it years ago, says it was a fantome beer with children wearing masks on the label. I can't find it anywhere online.

Says it was one of his best beer experiences ever. Any thoughts what this could be?

www.fantome.info ?

Fleur de Bomal maybe?
This was my first thought, but then i looked at a bottle and they are just wearing hats with straw in the one's mouth.

Nothing else really comes to mind except some of the Santes have kids on them but the mask thing just doesnt ring a bell.

really i don't know myself..
with a mask .. only Strange Ghost i thing or may be ... i citrus made for a restaurant in Finland .. but ..

Back