Custom cap stamps and Vinyl bottle label ideas.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GDOMEL

Reaction score
As a new guy my mind is loaded with ways to customize my home brews. It allows for so much creativity with the labels and caps. I can get a stamp made with anything I want on it for my caps. They could make a stamp with my late fathers face on it. It would be cool but I am not sure if it would be disrespectful. He was a beer lover and would get a huge kick out of it if he was still around. Otherwise I would get nothing fancy but something fun and unique. Has anyone tried this and is there any draw back besides taking a few more seconds a bottle. Also I have a friend who owns business where he uses a sandblaster and vinyl cutter. He mentioned he can print one color on any color vinyl for labels that can be reused. The material is flexible and pretty sturdy. Just peel and reapply. Its a static cling material. So if I make a couple batches of the same beer I can save the labels and reuse them. He can also make matching paper labels for bottles I give away and will not get back. He can also etch anything I want into the bottle itself. This is a very surface etch and would have zero affect on the integrity of the glass. Has anyone tried these ideas and are there any drawbacks. Thanks for your time and help.

I have yet to use it but from what I understand they cling like an oil change sticker.

Back