Crazyness planned for next weekend..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draken

Reaction score
I am brewing a partigyle batch next weekend. The plan is to pull the first Runnings and make a KBBA clone. The second runnings will be beefed up with straight corn sugar and turned into a saison-ish beer (saison like hops and 3711 yeast, but no pilsner). I was considering doing a running blog as I go, but no clue if that would garner any interest.
Anyway I am not a creative person, but I was hoping for help making some creative names for these two brews. Any suggestions?

On a side note I would love a funny name for my Pliny the elder clone as well..

I would love to hear all about it.

I just did one, and my wife (as innocent as the day is long) said lets call it Sloppy Seconds, I was lmao and she was standing there saying what? whats so funny? what did I say? so me having a warped sense of humor, held up my glass and said from now on this brew will be known as "Sloppy Seconds" then I explained what that men't, she was like OMG thats not what I men't, then started laughing too.

Brewing is great fun!

Cheers :mug:

Back