CraigTube is back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinmay Nayak

Brewman
Reaction score
Good news... He just posted a one and half minute video on his channel saying both of his channels are back. Everyone I know was in panic and a lot of petitions and facebook-insta posts were happening. Hopefully we can all relax and enjoy a homebrew now..

Attachments

• CaptureCraig.JPG
    CaptureCraig.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 9
I never heard of him until he got shut down! Great inadvertent advertising benefit :) I subscribed and watched my first video on kegging (part 4?) - love that star-san plume!

I never heard of Craig until I decided about 2-3 years ago that it was time to move to kegging and I was searching YouTube for how-to vids. I found Craig's videos on that subject very helpful and approachable at the time.

I'm not sure how he has managed to uphold such a dynasty without exploring all-grain, but hey, whatever. He's got a good attitude that lots of viewers connect with, so I'm rooting for him.

I can totally relate to other comments explaining how they are not the biggest fans but are still somehow ok with the guy, me neither to be honest, I don't follow him anymore, but he definitely has a soft spot in my heart with his never ending passion for brewing and for maintaining a brewing channel at his age for more than 14 years with discipline. Upgrading cameras and mics along the way and posting good quality watchable videos. It was really cruel what happened to him last week and watching him in pain in an fb video, made me wanna cry.

I am not a native English speaker (that you probably already have figured) and some third world dwellers like me had their first exposure to the hobby watching his extract videos and then moved on to bigger things. I am just a struggling musician from India, Homebrewing culture was non existent in my country back then, youtube was the only exposure we had. We malted our own barley(6 row) and imported expensive bittering hops (half cooked by the time they reached), and grew yeasts from raisins. Now really passionate about brewing and halfway completing BJCP as we speak. It all started after watching one of his extract kits video 9 years ago.

Well, just my reasons why the old pop holds respect in my heart just like all other greats. I am not perfect either. :)

Would love to know why he was shut down.
Power to the people!

He hasn't made it clear yet. Some say it was his logo that was heavily inspired by youtube's own logo while others say it was some video from his other channel where he covered a commercial song and forgot to mention one of the artists. All he explained was he never received a formal warning, PRS just whacked him and took his account down.

He hasn't made it clear yet. Some say it was his logo that was heavily inspired by youtube's own logo while others say it was some video from his other channel where he covered a commercial song and forgot to mention one of the artists. All he explained was he never received a formal warning, PRS just whacked him and took his account down.

I don't know why he was shut down and all. I figured it was music related. Funny you mention the logo. I wondered that back in the day when I was watching his videos, but thought maybe YouTube looked over it as "free advertising" thing or something.

Anyways, glad to see he's back and everything restored.

I don't know why he was shut down and all. I figured it was music related. Funny you mention the logo. I wondered that back in the day when I was watching his videos, but thought maybe YouTube looked over it as "free advertising" thing or something.

Anyways, glad to see he's back and everything restored.

Yeah, I guess we all have to wait until he uploads his next full length video. He is uploading slower for the past couple of years, and the videos are getting longer. ;) Every once in a while I kinda check on him to see if the old man is doing alright, lol.

Youtube has stopped being funny these days, censoring stuff and copyright strikes are becoming more and more frequent. I just hope it doesn't start biting brewers.

Back