Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone wanted to grant this. I assumed we were waiting a few more days for him to hit the 90 day minimum.
I was waiting to see if the recipient or anyone else had any issues with me jumping the gun by a few days before moving forward with granting it. To prevent confusion (plus I don't want to be the cause of stagnation in this thread), I can go ahead and pass and wait another week and let someone else jump on this one.

But I shall return...

I was waiting to see if the recipient or anyone else had any issues with me jumping the gun by a few days before moving forward with granting it. To prevent confusion (plus I don't want to be the cause of stagnation in this thread), I can go ahead and pass and wait another week and let someone else jump on this one.

But I shall return...

Stop farting around and grant it man! Rules are meant to be broken (slightly bent in this case)!

But I shall return...

If you wanna go ahead and grant MArk's I have no issue with that.

But I shall return...

Mattv21 - you are up!

Ok, here’s my list:

Anything not distributed to Oklahoma - A lot of fantastic breweries don’t distribute here, so this should be easy. Someone show me something new and delicious!
Anything brewed at home - I’ve yet to try any homebrew outside of my own, and want to sample some of the handiwork of others.

(I have a preference for stouts and porters, and am not a fan of sours, but otherwise like all styles.)

Ok, here’s my list:

Anything not distributed to Oklahoma - A lot of fantastic breweries don’t distribute here, so this should be easy. Someone show me something new and delicious!
Anything brewed at home - I’ve yet to try any homebrew outside of my own, and want to sample some of the handiwork of others.

(I have a preference for stouts and porters, and am not a fan of sours, but otherwise like all styles.)

I got this. I'll be bottling a porter next week, if you can sit for a few days for it to ship. 1/2 coffee 1/2 straight, pretty stoked about this one. There's a bunch of local to me stuff that you don't get up there. Easy peasy.

See my sig for my list. Surprise me. I like hops, I like malt. Haven't had a sour I liked, but that's probably because I've only had 1.

I got this. I'll be bottling a porter next week, if you can sit for a few days for it to ship. 1/2 coffee 1/2 straight, pretty stoked about this one. There's a bunch of local to me stuff that you don't get up there. Easy peasy.

See my sig for my list. Surprise me. I like hops, I like malt. Haven't had a sour I liked, but that's probably because I've only had 1.

People on the mobile app can't see your sig.

Fresh West Coast/East Coast tropical fruit-bomb IPAs. Citra and Mosaic IPAs are my favorites. I like Nelsons, too. Really anything fresh with that fruity aroma and flavor will work. We get a lot of distro stuff here that doesn't show up on seekabrew so shoot me a PM and let me know what you can get.

Fresh West Coast/East Coast tropical fruit-bomb IPAs. Citra and Mosaic IPAs are my favorites. I like Nelsons, too. Really anything fresh with that fruity aroma and flavor will work. We get a lot of distro stuff here that doesn't show up on seekabrew so shoot me a PM and let me know what you can get.

Let's try this again ... I'll get this.

Not the most original MAW, but I'm interested in any Pale Ales, IPAs or DIPAs from:
- Alchemist
- Hill Farmstead
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids
- Maine Beer
- New England Brewing
- Tree House
- Trillium

Have I committed some grave faux pas that I need to read 810 pages to uncover and understand?

Have I committed some grave faux pas that I need to read 810 pages to uncover and understand?

Nah, they are just saying you are targetting.one general area. Not really against the rules. If a bit of time passes you may want to add, but it's your.list man, let it ride for a bit and see what happens. Weekend grants don't happen often, don't let it discourage you

Nah, they are just saying you are targetting.one general area. Not really against the rules. If a bit of time passes you may want to add, but it's your.list man, let it ride for a bit and see what happens. Weekend grants don't happen often, don't let it discourage you

Yeah, this. I'm an a-hole. Your list is what I would shoot for if I could return in kind. I can't because I'm a poor.

I figured @Remmy was all over this. Bit late in the day though...

You should read the previous 810 pages to see where we have been to what this is today.

I think the record grants in one day was 9 or 10.

I could get this but my sip and super session is from 921 and heady from 1006. Not really fresh if you ask me

Yeah, this. I'm an a-hole. Your list is what I would shoot for if I could return in kind. I can't because I'm a poor.

I didn't take it as a-holery, just that I might have missed the thread culture for not having read it all.

I lived in Vermont for a couple of years in the '90s (between London and Oakland) but haven't been back in waaaaay too long, and this seemed like a great opportunity to sample what's been going on in New England brewing.

Back