Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok... I wasn't going to do this... But I can't resist. Granted

NICE! the EMAW is back :D

images.jpg

As for that quote in your sig im going with your a female??

All good for sure! Its great to see women in the brewing scene, long island has its own "girls pint out" beer club. While ive seen some women say that making these kind of clubs is "sexist" in the fact of putting the "women" figure on a pedestal over any sort of brewing aspect, the club does bring some awesome brews to festivals!

Rock on!

You sir, would be correct. Female, guilty as charged! :mug:

I don't mind having all women clubs as long as it doesn't turn into a ***** session for things unrelated to the club. Mostly I enjoy belonging to clubs/orgs that aren't gender exclusive since they tend to stay more on topic of the purpose of the club. But that's my 2 cents...take it for what it's worth.

I could take a stab and buy a shot of proper whiskey for us both and salute to the motto of Semper Fi.
:tank:

I would be all for a shot of proper whiskey and will drink and salute to my brothers and sisters in arms! 2651 and spent all 4 years in Quantico, VA. Did my 4, they taught me a useful trade and so I got out. Semper Fi!

Canti hooked it up! Its hard to believe any of this is considered extras! Its all one big wish come true! =]

Jester King - Oi Oi
Jester King - Noble King
Westbrook - Goose
Surly - Abrasive
Founders - Imperial Stout
Prairie - Ale
Prairie - Somewhere
Prairie - Noir

IMG_20140122_162858_744.jpg

Edit: Stupid auto spell check again!

Canto hooked it up! Its hard to believe any of this is considered extras! Its all one big wish come true! =]

Jester King - Oi Oi
Jester King - Noble King
Westbrook - Goose
Surly - Abrasive
Prairie - Ale
Prairie - Somewhere
Prairie - Noir

View attachment 174145

WOW! That is all I have to say about that one. Prairie Ale is nice :mug:

Alright going to start this really simple and if needed will add when I get home.

Your favorite local imperial stout

And

Your favorite local double ipa

The more local the better!

I would be all for a shot of proper whiskey and will drink and salute to my brothers and sisters in arms! 2651 and spent all 4 years in Quantico, VA. Did my 4, they taught me a useful trade and so I got out. Semper Fi!

Awesome! When did you get out? I was comm. Was at 29 stumps, NC and a float. From 98 to 02, mostly specialized comm work. I now design and sell lighting projects for commercial and architectural applications.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Awesome! When did you get out? I was comm. Was at 29 stumps, NC and a float. From 98 to 02, mostly specialized comm work. I now design and sell lighting projects for commercial and architectural applications.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

03-07. They taught me computers so I took it and ran with it. Still work on computers today only now its super computers and massively parallel systems.

:mug:

Canti hooked it up! Its hard to believe any of this is considered extras! Its all one big wish come true! =]

Jester King - Oi Oi
Jester King - Noble King
Westbrook - Goose
Surly - Abrasive
Prairie - Ale
Prairie - Somewhere
Prairie - Noir

Edit: Stupid auto spell check again!

Glad its all there safe and sound. If you ever want more JK or Prairie you've got a ton of great breweries out there that we don't....

Jeez Canti, where do you find all this stuff? Legit boxes today man.

I got lucky with Ol Oi, stocked up on Noir when it came out, got 4 Abrasives in a trade so I decided to spread the love (that was rough - that beer is amazing) and Indytruks was kind enough to give me the Gose (he got several over multiple trades). The others are shelf beers.

New list? Happened to pick something up that people have been asking for lately and would enjoy sharing the love. Just ask the right question and you shall receive the answer you seek. Wapow.

Awesome box just landed from Celticdevildog!

p1tbPOr.jpg

Marble Brewery - Imperial Stout
Santa Fe - Bourbon Barrel Chicken Killer
Santa Fe - Chicken Killer
La Cumbre - Elevated IPA X4
Santa Fe - Imperial Java Stout
Uinta - Cockeyed Cooper
Sierra Blanca - Imperial Alien Stout

Thank you so much! There's been lots of talk on a couple of message boards about how great the Elevated IPA is - having it right now and it lives up to the hype (cool can too). I can't wait for the weekend to destroy some of these Imperial stouts and barley wines.

Going to make it easy for you guys just like leadhead did.

You favorite local stouts, IPAs, IIPA's or any great brew's not available in CA.

Thank you so much! There's been lots of talk on a couple of message boards about how great the Elevated IPA is - having it right now and it lives up to the hype (cool can too). I can't wait for the weekend to destroy some of these Imperial stouts and barley wines.

Glad they made it there safely. That Elevated is a great brew and the brewery is 20 minutes from my house so I'm sort of spoiled there. :mug: Enjoy the best that New Mexico has to offer in bottles/cans for the barleywine and imperial stouts!

If this thread was referred to as MAWe or MAWev instead of the atrocity it has become (eMAW) I could probably grant almost any of them. But that e in the wrong place ruins it :). Hopefully it changes so I can join View attachment 174204View attachment 174205

:D

HAha I just had to drop a few Kstate references after someone called it the EMAW. I will try to keep it more Jayhawk friendly from now on ( I hope you realize how tough that will be) :D

Back