Connecticut River Brewfest 9/10-9/12

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is in Holyoke Mass? CT River Brew Fest is kind of deceiving. At first I thought it was in CT. Nothing planned for this weekend so we may head up there.

Yeah Holyoke Canoe Club, Holyoke MA:

[ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Holyoke+Canoe+Club,+Old+Ferry+Rd,+Holyoke,+MA+01040&sll=42.12054,-72.52179&sspn=0.011491,0.01929&ie=UTF8&hq=Holyoke+Canoe+Club,&hnear=Old+Ferry+Rd,+Holyoke,+Hampden,+Massachusetts+01040&z=16[/ame]

Long link but it should get you there.

Yeah shouldn't they call it the Mass River up there? LOL I was expecting something in Hartford.

This looks like a good way to kill a Saturday, I think I'll try and get up there. I'm glad it goes so long (10pm), don't have to feel rushed :)

It is either the Brewfest on Saturday which is about 30-45 min away or a Bike Tour in Hartford (about 15 min away). Since it is an outing with the wife you can guess which one wins.

Road trip to Holyoke it is!!!

Back