• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Complete Brew System Spike Brewing and E-Brew Supply Setup.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottaudette

Reaction score
Hello All,

Today is going to be someones luck day! I am down scaling my brew system and willing to make someone a heck of a deal.

I built out the system a couple of years ago as a possible pilot system. BEFORE anyone asks I am selling as COMPLETE System only, AS-IS and no shipping.

BUT for some good news ... with payment in advance I will deliver the system in up to a three hour radius from Orlando, Florida.

Also I'm not sure what V versions the Spikes stuff is. I think the HLT & Mash Tun are v3? and the Boil V2?

Now on to the goodies:

(1) E-Brew Supply 50 amp system. It is laser engraved with my logo but that doesn't change the taste of the beer! LOL! The 50amp system allows you have both the HLT and the boil going at the same time for high gravity or double batching. New is like $1645

(1) Custom Spike Brewing 20 gallon HLT. This has the Spike PTF herms coil in it. And the 5500 Watt element with tc integrated from BrewHardware.com

(1) Custom Spike Brewing 20 gallon Mashtun, has Spike's false bottom and pickup.

(1) Custom Spike Brewing 20 gallon Brew kettle it has the sight glass and the 5500watt element from Brew Hardware.

(1) SS Brewtech Brewmaster Edition half barrel fermenter. I've added legs/wheels and comes with the CIP ball and the stainless wand.

(2) Chugger pumps with stainless steel heads

(1) Chillzilla Counterflow chiller

(1) Stainless table that it is all sitting on.

I'm also including all the hose and quick connect fittings you see in the photos.

TOTAL PRICE VIA PAYPAL TODAY ... $3000 OBO.

Everybody loves photos we here ya go!

View media item 70559
View media item 70551View media item 70543
View media item 70545
View media item 70544
View media item 70541
View media item 70540

Monday Funday, I'm looking to fund one of my other hobbies so $2700 today!!!!

I am interested. I have family in New Port Richey. Would you consider traveling to there? I'm contemplating flying to FL and renting a U-Haul to trek it back to good ole' NJ. New Port Richey is approximatley 2 hours from Orlando.

Hi Brian,

I could drive to NPR in my sleep. I work for the Tampa Bay Lightning so I am over on there coast all week.

-Scott

I am interested. I have family in New Port Richey. Would you consider traveling to there? I'm contemplating flying to FL and renting a U-Haul to trek it back to good ole' NJ. New Port Richey is approximatley 2 hours from Orlando.

Yeah Baby! A sale is pending!

I would have bought it but lost all my money betting against the Blue Jackets in the 1st round of the Stanley cup playoffs last yr :(

Just kidding. Hope your sale goes through. I srsly would have bought it about 6 months ago - was in the market when my system blew up - bought another one from a member here. Looks super sweet.

I would have bought it but lost all my money betting against the Blue Jackets in the 1st round of the Stanley cup playoffs last yr :(

Just kidding. Hope your sale goes through. I srsly would have bought it about 6 months ago - was in the market when my system blew up - bought another one from a member here. Looks super sweet.
Go Devils :smh:

Back